Re: Thought For Today: Respect

  • nicolai73
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 14, 2008
      I believe that respect is something which is only received through
      right action. In order to attain respect you have to live something
      like this:

      My values which I apply everywhere
      I respect every living thing as a creation of divine love. I love,
      live and respect Nature's rhythm and law.

      So the people who live with respect receive respect and according to
      universal laws attract the same like-minded people.

      --- In lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com, Ash <mhc4sure@...> wrote:

      >   I have seen how this is applied in other respects as well yet
      receiving this has given me a gentle reminder of how to share true
      love, true respect, true forgiveness we must first give that to
      ourself as well. Embrace these fully with no judgements to our Self
      and we shall freely give unto others what is within and apart of us
      without judgements as well.

      > From: Thought For Today <info@...>
      > Subject: Respect
      > To: mhc4sure@...
      > Date: Monday, July 14, 2008, 8:58 AM

      > Dear Shay
      > Respect
      > When I learn to respect myself, other people will respect me. How
      can I develop respect for myself? By keeping my mind positive and
      encouraging myself to grow and change for the better. Demanding
      respect because of my position or background is simply arrogance. On
      the other hand, listening with humility and valuing other people's
      advise naturally earns me respect. I get back exactly what I give
      out.