Re: << lovingpurelove >> Simply the present Moment

  • JANICEWolfstar@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 14, 2008
       Time, gaele.arnott@... writes:

      Dear fellow travellers, companions to my heart

      I have been guided for the next 21 days to follow a journey which you may wish to share with me

      Dearest Gaele,
      Wishing you a safe journey to my homeland of Florida. I've been to St Augustine several times...even though we live on the Gulf Coast. We have friends there and visit. What you are doing is inspiring!  There is much to see in St Augustine...I know you will enjoy and Feel the Spirituality. :-)

      Yes, I'm aware of Hazri's anniversary. I miss him. I remember sitting in front of my monitor when you sent the news and how I cried...... :-(
      You must miss him terribly, as all of us who knew and were inspired by his writings and sharings of his life.

      Goodness, you had the children for 11 months. I was wondering where you were all this time and was both surprised and thrilled to see you in my inbox!!

      Travel safely and I'm looking forward to hearing about your 21 day journey.

      With much love from my heart to yours,
      Janice xo