Important Healing Request

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 11, 2008

      I was just informed by my ex that her mother, Sandra Hemingway, is going through kidney failure. She has had pnuemonia off and on for quite a period of time. My ex, Melissa, did not look very good herself and do extend your prayers, healings, ministrations and more for her as well as my two boys and all family and friends who are also affected during this time. I shall do my best to keep everyone updated as I learn more. Namaste, Shay

    • JANICEWolfstar@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 11, 2008

        I was just informed by my ex that her mother, Sandra Hemingway, is going through kidney failure. She has had pnuemonia off and on for quite a period of time. My ex, Melissa, did not look very good herself and do extend your prayers, healings, ministrations and more for her as well as my two boys and all family and friends who are also affected during this time. I shall do my best to keep everyone updated as I learn more. Namaste, Shay

        Shay, They all will be in my prayers....sending waves of Reiki.
        Please let us know.
        Rev. Janice

      • Eva Walker
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 11, 2008

          Sending Love,Light ,Prayer and Blessing.

          To: indigo1144@...; xsyntria@...; wildrayne@...; humminggus@...; Mystica_bloodrayne@...; momazmat@...; thandi1080@...; vampyrebirdie@...; seafyrelove@...; littlelady1w@...; fisherfirst@...; sunce5@...; onedivinemine@...; sozoluna@...; tala--@...; rainbowtribereiki@yahoogroups.com; fullmoonmeditations@yahoogroups.com; lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com; cose_prayer-reiki_group@yahoogroups.com; bayebegurl@...; b.aradia@...; spiritdancectr@...; agiftedspirit@...; faeriemoonspirit@...; yost7239@...; rosedarq@...; windspirit57@...
          From: mhc4sure@...
          Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 09:24:21 -0700
          Subject: << lovingpurelove >> Important Healing Request

          I was just informed by my ex that her mother, Sandra Hemingway, is going through kidney failure. She has had pnuemonia off and on for quite a period of time. My ex, Melissa, did not look very good herself and do extend your prayers, healings, ministrations and more for her as well as my two boys and all family and friends who are also affected during this time. I shall do my best to keep everyone updated as I learn more. Namaste, Shay

        • pattigarrett
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 12, 2008
            Hello Shay:

            How sweet of you to be so compassionate to your ex's mother!!  That just shows who and what you are as a person.  So I will be very glad to add Sandra to my prayer list immediately.   I find it so very wonderful when people who have been together and are no longer can still remain this friendly and caring toward each other.  So I am now adding Sandra to my prayer list, along with your ex, Melissa, your two children, you and all family members involved in this terrible turn of events in your lives.  I will pray for the highest and best good of all involved, but will be concentrating on Sandra's healing at the earliest possible time, and asking her creator and His or Her angels wrap Sandra in their healing arms of love and give her healing to the greatest degree, making her whole again.  Also may you all be given the strength and support you all need to help you during this time of great sorrow for you all.

            Peace, love, light, joy and angel hugs to all,

            PattiAngel

            SigTagPattiAngelAngelGlow-th

            _____________________________________

            To: indigo1144@...; xsyntria@...; wildrayne@...; humminggus@...; Mystica_bloodrayne@...; momazmat@...; thandi1080@...; vampyrebirdie@...; seafyrelove@...; littlelady1w@...; fisherfirst@...; sunce5@...; onedivinemine@...; sozoluna@...; tala--@...; rainbowtribereiki@yahoogroups.com; fullmoonmeditations@yahoogroups.com; lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com; cose_prayer-reiki_group@yahoogroups.com; bayebegurl@...; b.aradia@...; spiritdancectr@...; agiftedspirit@...; faeriemoonspirit@...; yost7239@...; rosedarq@...; windspirit57@...
            From: mhc4sure@...
            Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 09:24:21 -0700

            I was just informed by my ex that her mother, Sandra Hemingway, is going through kidney failure. She has had pnuemonia off and on for quite a period of time. My ex, Melissa, did not look very good herself and do extend your prayers, healings, ministrations and more for her as well as my two boys and all family and friends who are also affected during this time. I shall do my best to keep everyone updated as I learn more. Namaste, Shay

          • prem lulla
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 13, 2008

              Sending my prayer and healing energies as requested by you

              Am thankful to be of service to you

              prem

              Let us make this world world a better place to live.
              It is not difficult.
              Sometimes, even small acts go a long way.
              Smile, when situation tells you to cry,
              In you own way, do anything that brings smile to faces that are tense.
              Love and Blessings

              Prem Alok

              Message 6 of 7 , May 15, 2010
                I have a very dear and close friend who I have just recently had renewed contact with and learned of some very devastating news. She is in desperate need of an operation but the hospitals/doctors where she is (which is in the Michigan area if I recall correctly) are refusing to do anything with the money all upfront. I have no idea of what the amount is but, as we all know, major operations are always very costly.

                She has needed to have a good portion of her teeth removed from an early age with a condition she was born with. Her family was never able to get that taken care of and now this has brought some very serious complications. Her saliva does not work as ours typically do and she has lost most of her teeth in the process but this has been a result of numerous infections and illness' that have been progressive. These have been causing her airwaves to collapse and is now moving toward her heart.

                On top of that she had finally gotten a home, car and would have been getting medical insurance to help with all of this until she had things literally swept out from under her. She lost her job and has been unable to find out since. She has a roof over her head, for now, but has been nearly homeless on several occasions and the stress has been immense for her. Someone is holding a little fundraiser for her today and would ask for everyone to please send loving prayers and energies for healing of her body, mind and spirit as well as that coming together to help with funds and doors opening for more that can help her be self-sufficient. Right now paramount is her life and health.

                She goes by jaddal (Becky) Winkleman and appreciate any and all that each of you can send her way. love, Shay

                Message 7 of 7 , Jul 20, 2013

                  I was asked to pass along a healing request for her mother who suffered a stroke yesterday. Delores Humphrey is in MT Zion Hospital in San Diego, Ca. Let us keep her in our healing prayers and whenever I might have one will definitely give an update. Love, Shay