[ANGEL] 18 Cancer, The Angels of Evolution

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 8, 2008

      I f the message doesn't appear correctly, go to the top toolbar and click on Forward.

      18 degrees Cancer

      The Angels of Evolution

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Sikesti’

      Beloved,

      ‘From Sikesti a child of God learns to know about the act of creation, from the point of view of feelings  attuned to Divine Will, of everything as Divine Providence purposes it.’

      Divine Purpose guides the growth of all creation.

      Evolution out pictures Divine Purpose.

      Divine Purpose can be understood through analogy, wherein a person is inspired to read the deeper meaning behind the most subtle clues, such as the perfect shape of a snowflake, or the delicate flush of the morning light that turns into brightness of full day.

       We inspire understanding evolution from the smallest particle to the largest universe.

       Through the understanding of analogy [even the most subtle analogy] a person sees all-penetrating Divine Purpose and high inspiration behind all of creation.

      It is our joy to help each seeker to understand evolution in this way.

        We respond whenever a person desires to understand spiritual growth and evolution in spirit, mind, emotions, and body.

      We have taught since the beginning of time, providing all that is needed to understand divine evolution into highest destiny.

      “On Earth as it is in Heaven.”

      We are One.

      We are One.

      MIRACLES

      ‘S-I-K-E-S-T-I’

      S…All-embracing power comes through us in terms of the most subtle essence of divine spirit.
      *
      I…According to the karmic law of evolution, we help illuminate the purpose behind creation.
      *
      K…We empower seekers to work miracles in line with the highest good.
      *
      E…We teach you the most subtle attunement to universal consciousness and intuition.
      *
      S…We give the gift of clairvoyance.
      *
      T…We can awaken remembrance of any events in the course of evolution.
      *
      I…We awaken inspiration, recollection, and creative insight in order to put in perspective important events of evolutionary interest.

      MIRACLES

      *

       Footnotes:

      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      ***

      1-800-204-2473

      Or go to the lovingpurelove website

      ***********

      ******************

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Stationery by Polly Menendez

      Feel free to share these messages.

      Home site:
      www.spiritussanctus.com

      www.sacredpaintings.com

      Conference Call Updates
      go to www.spiritussanctus.com
      and click the appropriate link.

      THE LAW OF ONE

      We are all one.

      When one is harmed, all are harmed.

      When one is helped, all are healed.

       one with all;

      I give thanks that this is done.
      SO BE IT!

      *
      *    *
      *       *
      *
      *     *
       *

      Music by Jalal Ali
      Light Upon Light.mid

      ***

      Picture created using
      Kat's Misted Autumn Glory tube

    • Spiritus Sanctus
      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 9, 2009

      • spiritus@mindspring.com

          Message 4 of 12 , Jul 9, 2011

            I f the message doesn't appear correctly, go to the top toolbar and click on Forward.

            18 degrees Cancer

            The Angels of Evolution

            Also known as

            The Angels of ‘Sikesti’

            Beloved,

            From Sikesti a child of God learns to know about the act of creation, from the point of view of feelings  attuned to Divine Will, of everything as Divine Providence purposes it.’

            Feelings are compressed information, like zip files on a computer.  As feelings are attuned to Divine Will for the highest good of all, the act of creation is revealed as the highest perfection imaginable for all.

[...]

            www.jalalmusic.com

            ***

            Picture created using

            Kat's Misted Autumn Glory tube

            ~ ~ ~

          • Spiritus
            Message 5 of 12 , Jul 7, 2012

              18 degrees Cancer

              TheAngels of Evolution

              Also known as

              TheAngels of ‘Sikesti’

               []

              **** **** **** ****

              Footnotes

              Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

              ***

              1-800-204-2473

              Or go to the lovingpurelove website

               Email for 12 one page indexes, one for each sign of the zodiac, containing a list of 30 messages with descriptions, with DIRECT links to all the UPDATED angel messages on the web. For these links to work, you must be a member of lovingpurelove egroup or spiritusangelmessages.

              ***********

              ******************

              Books on emotional healing by Dennis Linn, Sheila Linn and Matt Linn are recommended. Also recommended: THE NEW PRIMAL SCREAM, by Dr. Arthur Janov, and any books by William R. Emerson Ph.D.

              copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

              Stationery by Polly Menendez

              Feel free to share these messages.

              Homesite:

              www.spiritussanctus.com

              free angel music, emotional healing video, and painting lesson are found here.

              Moreof Cynthia’s paintings can be viewed at this site:

              www.sacredpaintings.com

              or watch a 4 minute video in 3D of the paintings at:

              Also you can just type in Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser at www.youtube.com and you'll find it too.

              Conference call Wednesday nights at 1-218-936-4141  pin 200100#

              8:30PM EST....group prayers and sharing until 9:30 ...then Cynthia's talk until midnight

              THE LAW OF ONE

              We are all one.

              When one is harmed, all are harmed.

              When one is helped, all are healed.

              Therefore, in the name of who I AM,

              and I am one with all;

              I give thanks that this is done.
              SO BE IT!

              *+*

              []

            • Cynthia Schlosser
              Message 6 of 12 , Jul 9, 2013

                 Love

                18 degrees Cancer

                The Angels of Evolution

                Also known as

                The Angels of

                 ‘Sikesti’

                Beloved,

                From Sikesti a child of God learns to know about the act of creation,  of everything as Divine Providence purposes it.’

                Divine Purpose can be understood through analogy, wherein a person is inspired to read the deeper meaning behind the most subtle clues, such as the perfect shape of a snowflake, or the delicate flush of the morning light that turns into brightness of full day.

                 We inspire understanding evolution from the smallest particle to the largest universe.

                 Through the understanding of analogy [even the most subtle analogy] a person sees all-penetrating Divine Purpose and high inspiration behind all of creation.

                It is our joy to help each seeker  understand evolution in this way.

                Divine Purpose guides the growth of all creation.

                Evolution manifests from flowing feelings of Loving Divine Will for the highest good of all.

[...]

                The angel messages are indexed there.

                ******************

                copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

                Stationery by Polly Menendez

                Feel free to share these messages.

                A91-179982

                We are using the Fair Use clause on these images. If you see your art in here and would like credit, or to have it removed, please let us know -- we will happily put your name and a website link under the image or take it out if desired. Thanks!]

                The first three volumes are field notes taken on a scientific expedition to Nepal in the late 1800's.

                Ebook and audio format.

                Homesite:

                www.spiritussanctus.com

                For emotional healing help, there are now two free one hour and approx. 20 minute DVDs, done in 3D,  that explain how to use the trauma healing form. You may download or view  these, including the emotional trauma healing form, on our website www.spiritussanctus.com  . [There are also other free emotional healing handouts there you can download and print to help you understand emotional trauma healing.]  The trauma healing form is used to facilitate  healing a current or past emotional trauma permanently in one session. This was developed and used successfully at the PTSD clinic at the VA Medical Center in Tuskegee Alabama during the   nineties when Dr. Michael Schlosser ran the clinic. It contains 23 steps that a traumatized person is led through in approximately one to three hours to permanently heal a traumatic incident with no recurring flashbacks or nightmares.
                How to download free angel music on website www.spiritussanctus.com

                THe
Golden Hippie Years ( i miss
them )

                On the homepage of website, www.spiritussanctus.com, click on the button at the top menu called SHARE MY WORK.
                 A window will drop down.
                 Click on Downloads.

                A page will open where there are LOTS of downloads to choose from.
                That should do it.
                [I apologize that this website is so confusing about this.]

                Thanks for sharing this music.

                Message 7 of 12 , Jul 9, 2014

                 Love

                18 degrees Cancer

                TheAngels of Evolution

                Alsoknown as

                The Angels of

                  Sikesti

                Beloved,

                S…All-embracing power comes through us in terms of the most subtle essence of divine spirit.

                I…According to the karmic law of evolution, we help illuminate the purpose behind creation.

                K…We empower seekers to work miracles in line with the highest good.

                E…We teach you the most subtle attunement to universal consciousness and intuition.

                S…We give the gift of clairvoyance.

                T…We can awaken remembrance of any events in the course of evolution.

                I…We awaken inspiration, recollection, and creative insight in order to put in perspective important events of evolutionary interest.

                We inspire a child of God  to know about the act of creation,  of everything as Divine Providence purposes it.

[...]

                Thenames and meaning of angel groups come from Quaballah, which is a very ancient set of teachings which together form a common precursor, or root, of three of the world's religions: Judaism, Islam, and Christianity.

                * Names, phrases, or sections in the angel messages are quoted or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon.

                Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

                ***

                The angel messages are indexed there.

                ******************

                {Note: The entire process of recapitulating and healing wounded emotions is elaborated in detail in a new book in process, “Healing the Past for Good” being written from the teaching materials of the late Dr. Michael Schlosser, Ph.D., to be published in the future.}

                copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

                Stationeryby Polly Menendez

                 Withadditional loving help from Gulshan

                Feelfree to share these messages.

                Note:The messages that were sent out originally are being rewritten daily with important information. It’s good to update the original messages in your archives.
                A91-179982

                We are using the Fair Use clause on these images. If you see your art in here and would like credit, or to have it removed, please let us know -- we will happily put your name and a website

                (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

              • Cynthia Schlosser
                Message 8 of 12 , Jul 9, 2015

[...]

                We reveal that evolution manifests from omnipresent, omnipotent flowing emotions of Loving Divine Will for the highest good of all.

                We inspire divine faith in the children of light, faith in the goodness and beauty of creation, faith in the intelligent
                processes at work that guide the evolution of everything.

[...]

                Thebody is almost 80% water, which is the element of flowing feelings. Books on emotional healing by Dennis Linn, Sheila Linn and Matt Linn are recommended. Also recommended: THE PRIMAL REVOLUTION [this one is easiest to understand] and THE NEW PRIMAL SCREAM, by Dr. Arthur Janov, and any books by William R. Emerson Ph.D.

                Message 9 of 12 , Jul 9, 2016

                 Love

                18 degrees Cancer

                The Angels of Evolution

                Also known as

                The Angels of

                  Sikesti

                Beloved,

                We inspire a child of God  to know about the act of creation,

                of everything as Divine Providence purposes it.

                Divine Purpose can be understood through analogy,
                 wherein a person is inspired to read the deeper meaning behind the most subtle clues.

                  Meditate on the perfect shapes of snowflakes, of which no two are alike,
                or the delicate flushes of morning lights that turn into brightness of days,
                and then into twilights and then from evenings into the darkness of nights.

[...]

                If you have questions about how to meditate on the divine virtues or what the angel messages are about, go to the archives at the lovingpurelove egroup in Yahoo.