[Fwd: Keep it going!!]

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3 4:00 PM
      Hello everyone:

      Because I can still only use one hand, I am trying to share this with as many people as I can think of -- who might enjoy this. in order to save both time and energy, and undue stress on my arm.  A very special on-line friend, Flower, shared this with me a few days ago and the message so impressed me that I just felt that I should share it with all of you.  However, if you are not as touched by these words as I was, please feel free to delete the message right now, with my blessings.

      All I know for sure is that this message brought tears to my eyes, along with feelings of tremendous gratitude and thanks to all the young men and women who continue to fight for our freedom.  While I would have much preferred that we had not felt compelled to go to war, I am still very grateful that so many of our special young men and women are fighting in so many foreign lands in the name of America, and am most especially grateful for those who have already given their lives.

      So on this Independence Day, while you are enjoying being with your family, attending your picnics and watching fireworks, do take some time to remember all of our servicemen and women -- those those who have already given their lives and those who are still fighting.  Also remember to bow your heads in gratitude for them and for all the blessings we all have because of the freedoms we are allowed, simply because we are able to live in America -- supposedly 'The Land of the Free.'

      Have a blessed afternoon, a stress-free and joy-filled evening and a night of peaceful and rejuvenating rest.  May your 4th of July be filled with happiness, joy, fun and  also with gratitude as well.

      Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

      PattiAngel