Re: the numbers 77 and 777

  • senbe42
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2008
      In the Quabalistic practice known as Gematria, the number 777 means
      "Flaming Sword"

      Or it may just be Spirit's way of getting you to pay attention to some
      thing that is happening (or something you are thinking) at the exact
      moment you notice the number's appearence.

      That is all I can say.

      It is always best to meditate on the meaning yourself.

      --- In lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com, "PIVOT InJoy"