Fw: RE: TIPS FOR PUMPING GAS

  • Rachelle Hava
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2008
      Thanks Darlene for sharing this. Very helpful hints. I am sharing this with others.

      I hold in my heart of hearts the day when we will not be using fossil fuels at all. I highly encourage all to watch Leonardo Decaprio's movie the 11th Hour (on dvd at vidoe stores for rent) and then to suggest to others our circles to watch it also. There are many wonderful and innovative ideas coming in from the one mind of God to assist our planetary situation but even better is to go daily to the celestial realms and create the New Earth through the power of our own infinite innate wisdom within by visualizing and feeling this new world which we desire to live in. Visit this world often as many times a day as you can. Connect with all the beings and creatures within it. Become reguvenated within it and than merge it into this reality. WE HUmans have all that we need right within us to create the most beautiful pristine habitat that we desire. We however must live in accordance to the law of one within it in order for it to be sustained that means every purchase that you make realizing that you are voting in favor of that company and the product they make, the way they do business, what they do in the process of making that product and also agreeing with what it becomes and where it goes when we are done using it.  This is a true and simple fact that as long as we support companies that are polluting the planet we are not living in accordance to the Law of One. This is not to lay blame on anyone but to merely raise the awareness to that which serves and sustains life. Also, if we are doing our work assisting the planet only from psychic realm and wondering why our work is not coming through into the physical this is why. The work must come from the higher celestial realms in order to be the works of GOD MOST HIGH,  tapping into the universal waters of complete limitless and infinite perfection of that which GOD IS. Some may say half or some is better than none and if the heart's intention is of the good than it can only help. I wish to share what I have been given and that is this is the way the little self or ego moves and dances it's way into the hearts of the lightworkers that wish to be of service. In truth to be all that we are and lift the veil of the lower vibrations it takes consciously connecting and communing with the I AM presence before doing any work anywhere to anything. This may take more effort than what we are used to because of the thickness of the so called veil which is in truth  within us and is the separation of brain hemispheres not allowing us our full power and potential but as we know this veil it is truly thinning (especially through the photon energy being offered... which very high this month) so all it takes is a true love for and commited effort to be of service to the ONE. When we are truly moving from this place and level of integrity we will be creating at will that which we desire. This is the goal of the single eye of focus and true ascension which means only doing it for the whole, the ONE being which of course includes each one of us.  Are we ready for this commitment? If you say you are a lightworker and wish to ascend in this incarnation and are ready for this level of commitment than we have all the support we need if we just quiet our being and tap into and drink from this universal water that is the zero point or pure potentiality that so many are sharing and talking about. It is not a wet water but is cool and simmering with gold sparkles. Many have seen it and now it is the matter or should I say nonmatter of communing with it becoming it and shaping our reality with it and it's loving powers. Wow this all just came pouring out of the spout of my being.

      I wish to share that I am certainly not perfect at all that I have shared and yes I do drive a car and also take an ocassional flight but I am really going within on this and see myself only doing absolutely neccessary travel whether it be local or distant. I believe the price of gas is actually assisting us at some level in doing this and getting us closer to doing without fossil fuels.
      Okay enough said and shared. You are all in my heart always in all ways!!! By the way for those who have not heard we have landed on Mars and one of it's moons. Uropa and it has water on it. It has a 16 mile thick layer of ice around the water that is below. Yes this is cool but my thing is why are we going there and spending billions of dollars that could assist in shifting this planets situation just to find life somewhere else. I do realize that all is unfolding just as it should but at this window of the NOW moment AWARENESS and directing that awareness is the KEY to heaven on Earth and creating the New Earth Star.

      I AM loving you all with all of my heart,
      Faithfully in Freedom's Cause and Service, Lovingly I AM,

      Rael of One ~ Universal Oneness Ambassador~

      “Winds of grace are always blowing, but it is for us to raise our sails.”

       ~Sri Ramakrishna ~

      From: darfry@...
      Subject: FW: TIPS FOR PUMPING GAS
      Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 03:46:49 +0000

      Darlene

      From: Tnpropp@...
      Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 17:59:21 -0400
      Subject: TIPS FOR PUMPING GAS
      To: darfry@...

      THIS WAS SENT OUT FROM A MAN WHO WORKS IN A PETROLEUM COMPANY.

      TIPS FOR PUMPING GAS: I don't know what you guys are paying for gasoline -- but here in California we are also paying higher, up to $4.23 per gallon.  But my line of work is in petroleum for about 31 years now, so here are some tricks to get more of your money's worth for every gallon.

      Here at the Kinder Morgan Pipeline where I work in San Jose, California we deliver about 4 million gallons in a 24-hour period through the pipeline.  One day is diesel the next day is jet fuel, and gasoline, regular and premium grades.  We have 34-storage tanks here with a total capacity of 16,800,000 gallons.

      Only buy or fill up your car or truck in the early morning when the ground temperature is still cold.  Remember that all service stations have their storage tanks buried below ground.  The colder the ground the more dense the gasoline, when it gets warmer gasoline expands, so buying in the afternoon or in the evening -- your gallon is not exactly a gallon.  In the petroleum business, the specific gravity and the temperature of the gasoline, diesel and jet fuel, ethanol and other petroleum products plays an important role.

      A 1-degree rise in temperature is a big deal for this business.  But the service stations do not have temperature compensation at the pumps.

      When you're filling up do not squeeze the trigger of the nozzle to a fast mode.  If you look you will see that the trigger has three (3) stages: low, middle, and high.  In slow mode you should be pumping on low speed, thereby minimizing the vapors that are created while you are pumping.  All hoses at the pump have a vapor return.  If you are pumping on the fast rate, some other liquid that goes to your tank becomes vapor.  Those vapors are being sucked up and back into the underground storage tank so you're getting less worth for your money.

      One of the most important tips is to fill up when your gas tank is HALF FULL or HALF EMPTY.  The reason for this is, the more gas you have in your tank the less air occupying its empty space.  Gasoline evaporates faster than you can imagine.  Gasoline storage tanks have an internal floating roof.  This roof serves as zero clearance between the gas and the atmosphere, so it minimizes the evaporation.  Unlike service stations, here where I work, every truck that we load is temperature compensated so that every gallon is actually the exact amount.

      Another reminder -- if there is a gasoline truck pumping into the storage tanks when you stop to buy gas, DO NOT FILL UP -- most likely the gasoline is being stirred up as the gas is being delivered, and you might pick up some of the dirt that normally settles on the bottom.  Hope this will help you get the most value for your money.  Do share these tips with others!

      Earn cashback on your purchases with Live Search - the search that pays you back! Learn More

      It’s a talkathon – but it’s not just talk. Check out the i’m Talkathon.