COUNTDOWN TO MALE EXTINCTION

  • Rasa Von Werder
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2008
      COUNTDOWN TO MALE EXTINCTION

      The Gender War is Over, Women Have Won

      THE UNIVERSITY OF MOTHER GOD CHURCH, WWW.WOMANTHOUARTGOD.COM

      6 30 08

      Discussions of Male Extinction,

      Nostradamus predictsWomen taking over Catholic Church

      God in Women Showing their Power

      rasavonwerder

      Videos Watched: 3,755 (I watched)
      Videos Uploaded: 415 (I produced)
      Video Views: 2,719,605 (they watched mine)

      125,000 years from now men will be EXTINCT

      (give or take 25,000 years. This could be speeded up by pollution and
      suicides)

      62,500 years from now, 50% will be gone

      31,250 years from now 25% will be gone

      75% still living

      15,625 years from now 12.5% will be gone

      87.5% will be here

      7,812.5 years from now 6.25% will be gone

      93.80 will be here

      3,906 years from now 3.125 will be gone

      96.875 will be here

      1,953 years from now 1.5625 will be gone

      98.4375 will be here

      976.56 years from now .78 will be here

      99.2 will be here

      488 years from now .39 will be gone

      99.6 will be here

      244 years from now .195 will be gone

      99.8 will be here

      122 years from now .0975 will be gone

      99.9 will be here

      61 years from now .00487 will be gone-

      99.995 will be here

      30.5 years from now .002435 will be gone

      99.997 will be here

      These calculations were made by Rasa based on the findings of Dr. Bryan
      Sykes, geneticist of Oxford University, and it could be more or less, he
      says. The breakdown of the Y chromosome will make it impossible for the
      'GENETIC MODIFICATION' experiment to continue, Mother God is taking out the
      gender we know as male - the GENDER WAR IS FINISHED, WOMAN HAS WON. She
      just has to WAIT IT OUT, even doing NOTHING, She will prevail, they will now
      BLOW UP ALL HUMANS OFF THE PLANET NO MATTER HOW INSANE THEY ARE.

      THE DECISION OF MOTHER GOD

      This crumbling of the Y CHROMOSOME is an INTELLIGENT, DELIBERATE decision,
      not willy nilly or arbitrary. It seems, based on scientific finding, that
      male fertility has plummeted in the last 50 years at 'alarming'
      proportions - and this infertility does not hold forth for our cousins, the
      apes, their fertility is just fine, this falling apart of males is wordwide.

      IS MOTHER GOD A MAN HATER?

      You could say so, if she is taking them out. It is a decision simply made
      because males are redundant, they serve no purpose any more, and they cause
      more trouble than they are worth. To remove them is the most intelligent,
      sane and logical decision that could ever be made. It will be a relief from
      atrocities, stupidity, mayhem, insanity, genocide and every kind of GRIEF.
      At last, God will return to the planet and Satan goes back to Hell.

      WHAT DO WE DO IN THE MEANTIME?

      There is A LOT OF WORK TO BE DONE meanwhile. Their demise is slow, we will
      tolerate them for many years and generations, but we must begin to assume
      our identity and take back the planet from Satan ruling through men.

      In short, we will have to rebuild from the bottom up every institution,
      government, culture, agenda, created by males and redo it COMPLETELY.
      EVERYTHING THEY HAVE DEVISED IS CORRUPT, FILLED WITH THE SEED OF SATAN,
      DARK, UGLY, STUPID IDEAS, PERVERTED, TWISTED AGENDAS, CHAOTIC, SELF SERVING,
      SELFISH, CRUEL, UNFAIR, INTOLERANT PRACTICES. THERE IS NOTHING, I MEAN
      NOTHING, DEVISED BY MALES WHICH WILL NOT HAVE TO BE REVAMPED, CLEANED UP,
      AND REVOLUTIONIZED. Yes, there is a lot of work to be done.

      WHEN DOES THIS WORK START?

      It has been started valiantly since the first wave of the Feminist movement,
      the 1860's. I believe this was at least partially caused by the Industrial
      Revolution, which began in the 1830's in Europe and made MALE MUSCLES
      IRRELEVANT. Work could be done easily by women or children with machines.
      (See my articles on the Future of Male Female Relations on the
      WWW.WomanThouArtGod.com site)

      WHAT DO WE DO WITH MEN WHILE WE HAVE THEM?

      There is a lot that must be done with males while we still have them, and as
      the Superior Gender which will outlive the Inferior Gender, we must TAKE
      CHARGE of them.

      (Note: males are but a truncated version of the female. When the fetus is
      the size of a grapefruit seed, programs are put into effect that terminate
      the female process. The male is a disempowered female without reproductive
      organs or nurturing abilities... He is wholly dependent on female in every
      way; physically, biologically, genetically, mentally and emotionally. Male
      efforts toward reproduction are that of a parasite which gives its dna to a
      female for processing. His sperm is a non reproductive cell, while the egg
      is reproductive.

      It is well noted that without females, males run amuck, creating chaos in
      pioneer communities where they appeared to lay ground. Waiting for females
      to show up, males had no order in their pioneer world here in the United
      States, they turned main streets into bowling alleys, stayed drunk most of
      the time, wandered around aimlessly and chaotically except for survival
      mechanisms.

      Males without women are without direction, without foundation, without a
      source of comfort and joy. They are disconsolate and disoriented. Not so
      with females, they have their own base of power inside, the are autonomous
      and self motivated. These instincts of course have been messed with by
      Patriarchy, the institution of violence against and slavery of women, but
      Patriarchy is crumbling along with the Y chromosome.)

      Taking charge of men - who belong to us as children, helpmates and lovers,
      means TAKING THEM AWAY FROM OTHER MALES. In Patriarchy you have the SLAVERY
      OF MALES, where children are torn from the bosom of their Mothers and turned
      into Daddy's Boys instead of Mamma's Boys. What is the purpose of this?
      You will see it in Sparta and Greece, and in the United States Military as
      outlined by MILITARY WIFE KAY GRIGGS.

      Kay Griggs broke open the long-held secret that the U.S. military has a
      long-standing and deliberate practice to turn young men into homosexuals for
      the use of the older males, and then traps them into bondage, complicity in
      violence and murder.

      Consider a society which ridicules MEN LOVING THEIR MOMS and older women as
      'Mamma boys, sissies, tied to her apron strongs, hen pecked, woos, etc. And
      what is the alternative to MOTHER LOVE/ OLDER WOMAN LOVE?

      It is FATHER LOVE, OLDER/ MAN LOVE. Of course, this was a SECRET in the
      United States, now it is OUT and we know the truth, and it sets us free.

      And so, one of the most important things for us women to do now is to keep
      our children close to our bosom for the years needed for their proper
      development; breast feeding, intimacy, rocking, skin to skin contact, Mother
      closeness for as many years as possible, even up to 5-6 years. We don't
      want our Mother's to be tied to the house, so we women must bond into
      Matriarchal Societies where we work together, perhaps live together or very
      close, to raise our children, Grandmas, aunts, cousins, sisters, friends,
      all working together to supervise and nurture the babes.

      This intimacy will prevent for male and female, (especially male as they are
      more susceptible and weak), suicide, depression, addiction and violence.
      They will be less likely to fall into these states and less likely to want
      to join the military to be mind controlled killing robots. If they do show
      an interest in the military, we brief them on what it is about

      There are many other considerations to be discussed at a later time. Rasa
      Von Werder, Mother God on Earth

      `````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

      To Goddess Rasa from Goddess Melody,

      I am choosing to dispense with the "politically" correct choices of prefixes
      we have been taught to use for differentiating between male and female
      "identity", i.e. Miss, Mrs., Ms.none of which exalt our "female" Goddess
      sovereignty as THE Mother Goddesses of the whole human race/ species
      "family" , all born of the wombs of women like us.

      You are rapidly becoming the YOUTube Goddess,

      the Queen Mother of the whole YOUTube community. YOU ARE the Matriarch of
      wherever you ARE.

      YOU ARE, as Ghandi, who proclaimed "WE must BE the changes we want to see in
      the world." You are much misunderstood because that precisely describes how
      you are living your life.

      I get it. You are living "as if" a world ruled by women, a matriarchial
      world already IS. Your are the visionary/ vision holder of that
      "foreseeable" world reality. It is YOUR modus operandi.

      The Gmail format that Google created is more "state of the art" than regular
      "email" and there are many advantages to having a Gmail account. You are
      broadly internet linked now with all your groups, sites and hopefully blogs.
      I want to see you represented in

      the "blogsphere", a huge emerging conglomerate.

      Among all of your devotees, Rasa there are highly skilled web designers,
      graphic designers, Internet technicians who will assist you in making all of
      your sites and Internet presence

      "state of the art".

      Asking for their specific technical assistance will bring forth more world
      visibility for your work.

      I am foreseeing you emerge into more worldwide visibility than Ophrah
      Winfrey. Your name(s) will soon be "household words" like Ophra's name and
      many other "household names" of female "celebrities", "superstars", SHEroes.
      You've already "been there", done that so it will be dejavu for you.

      Controversy creates an expansion of the collective consciousness and you are
      highly controversial, which I see as one of your strengths, the willingness
      to be controversial and among the minority of uncloned non-conformists.

      ZBudapest uses the phrase Sister Goddesses. We need a whole new self-named,
      self-declared iconic identity and it appears that "the Goddess" is US and we
      are HER, and that includes your use of the Mother God feminine divinity
      identity.

      Your declaration of WAR is typically Amazonian Warrior Priestess/
      Durga/Kali archetypal Goddess/Matriarchial behavior.

      Your many personas are typical of the many archetypal Goddesses in the whole
      Goddess Gestalt. And that is what makes you so powerfully irresistible to
      your many "devotees", as I see it. You can shapeshift from Aphrodite to
      Durga to Gaia, Pachamamma to Sophia/ Athena the Goddesses of worldly Wisdom
      within a single conversation, newsletter, correspondence, and so can I.

      It really pays to be Goddess Mythology savvy!

      Let the Gods tremble! Joseph Campbell wrote:

      By none None but a God(ess) may a God(ess) be worshipped.!

      In other words, it "takes one to know one", a

      Goddess realized Goddess can worship the Goddess

      because she realizes that she/we are all the one Goddess, in all her diverse
      masculine and feminine divinity manifestations.

      Starhawk says that the Goddess is NOT the Patriarchal

      Judeo-Christian-Islamic Godfather "in drag".

      She says, the Goddess did not "create" the world.

      The Goddess IS the world, in other words, SHE is not an absentee Father God
      Landlord in the sky "overseeing", or "lording over the Earthworld". SHE is
      all that IS, intrinsically creatrix AND creation, MOTHER of ALL, IN ALL,
      uniting, symbiotically

      all that IS. The "Unity" NEWthought Movement and others have attempted to
      "Velcro" together a "MotherFather God". Perhaps is it Mother GOD

      who "will have no other GODS before HER! Perhaps SHE is unwilling to
      tolerate Father God "worship"? WAR GOD "worship", Apocalyptic mything of
      the "END" of "HER" . . .. "supreme Mother

      Being"? Patriarchal mythlogy is the total reversal of Matriarchal
      mythology. All that is FEMALE is "evilized", "demonized", "whorized" and
      held

      in utter contempt in Patriarchal literature.

      This is the total reversal of woman-Goddess exaltation, "worship", adoration
      and "Devotion" that has been massively subverted and violent suppressed for
      millennia, and yet remains . . . "subversively" in the human psyche.

      And this is becoming clear to more and more men and women who are awakening
      from the Patriarchal "utopian" . . .. . illusion/delusion.
      http://RhapsodyVllageLoveschool.blogspot.com/
      http://WomenRulingtheWorld.blogspot.com
      http://YOUTube.com/user/MysticDivaMelody,ttp://www.e-junkie.com/?r=25477

      ```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

      NOSTRADAMUS: END OF MALE RULE OF CATHOLIC CHURCH - WOMEN TAKE OVER

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXU5_93iqGU&feature=related

      Could it be that Nostradamus, the "go to" prophet of all time, is reaching
      forward into the 21st century to give us a last warning? Is it already too
      late?
      In 1994, Italian journalist Enza Massa was at the Italian National Library
      in Rome conducting research on old texts, when she stumbled upon an unusual
      find in its stacks; a mysterious manuscript dating to 1629. The name of the
      book was surprising: NOSTRADAMUS VATINICIA CODE. On the inside of the book
      was the name of the author, in indelible ink-Michel de Notredame-the prophet
      Nostradamus. This find was particularly remarkable; the manuscript included
      over eighty watercolor illustrations that were painted by the master prophet
      himself. Contained in the pages of the book are cryptic, bizarre images that
      some say are prophecies of our future. Letters, symbolic objects, banners,
      candles, crosses, and even a burning tower are all included in the
      manuscript. Are these images visual manifestations of his quatrains, which
      extend to the 21st century, as some say? How did this book come to be in the
      library? Why was this book hidden for over 400 years? And are these images
      so frightening that Nostradamus deliberately hid them, as some say, until
      their time was near?
      This special will follow the investigative trail of how the manuscript came
      to be found in the archives, and exactly how it got there. The story will
      also give new insight into the life of Nostradamus-his relationship with his
      son, Cesar, and his connection to the Vatican-in particular, Pope Urban
      VIII, who knew about this manuscript and in whose possession it was for many
      years.

      THIS NOSTRADAMUS INFO WAS SENT ME BY A FOLLOWER, THANK YOU:

      HOLOCAUST OF WOMEN BY CATHOLIC CHURCH (266)

      omg I had to stop the video when you talked about God telling you about
      women taking over the church. Maybe you already know but..I was watching the
      history channel months ago and they were talking about a picture book they
      found among Nostradamus's other books. A book that somehow even thou they
      studied him so thoroughly, they over looked it. It was predictions in the
      pictures and the most clearest one (i mean obvious, unlike most of his
      predictions) was one of woman tacking the popes stick...thingy away and they
      said it meant the fall of the church. In fact the book has a lot on the
      church.
      I could not find a picture from the book but fortunately the whole segment
      is here on youtube. I'll send you the link. Tell me what you think about
      this please.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXU5_93iqGU&feature=related

      LONDON, April 28, 2008
      RSS Imagine a world without men: Lauren Bacall but no Bogie, Hillary Clinton
      but no Bill, no Starsky or Hutch.

      Could the entire male sex vanish from earth?This isn't just an unlikely
      sci-fi scenario. This could be reality, according to Bryan Sykes, an eminent
      professor of genetics at Oxford University and author of "Adam's Curse: A
      Future Without Men."

      "The Y chromosome is deteriorating and will, in my belief, disappear," Sykes
      told me. A world-renowned authority on genetic material, Sykes is called
      upon to investigate DNA evidence from crime scenes. His team of researchers
      is currently compiling a DNA family tree for our species.

      Y Chromosome 'Fatally Flawed'
      The Y chromosome is passed from father to son, it's what makes babies into
      boys. Basically the human template is a female: the Y chromosome kicks in a
      few weeks after conception and makes a boy. "Men are genetically modified
      women," explained Sykes. But unlike other chromosomes, the Y chromosome
      can't repair itself and will, says Sykes, disappear altogether in about
      125,000 years.

      "Every generation one percent of men will have a mutation which reduces
      their fertility by 10 percent," explained Sykes. Unlike most chromosomes,
      the Y does not travel through the generation in pairs, so can never repair
      itself from a mirror. Flaws are never repaired. "So if that goes on for
      generation after generation," Sykes argued, "eventually there are no
      functioning Y chromosomes left."