Envisioning a World Without Men

  • Rasa Von Werder
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2008
      Envisioning a World Without Men

      ABC NEWS ON MALE EXTINCTION (Yes, surprise, Rasa is not the only one
      explaining this!):
      http://abcnews.go.com/Health/story?id=4725121&page=1

      Kerry Lynn Cassidy re. Project Camelot - How about interviewing Dr. Bryan
      Sykes or myself?

      "Within the next few years you will get two women having a child who is the
      biological child of both of them," Sykes said. "And entirely normal in every
      respect, but always female."

      UNIVERSITY OF MOTHER GOD CHURCH WTAG LETTER
      6 22 08
      rasavonwerder

      Videos Watched: 3,352
      Videos Uploaded: 415
      Video Views: 2,620,876

      RASA TO MELODY:

      sure i will be well perhaps in a few days

      i consider 'well' totally when i start lifting the heavy weights

      what brought me down was not the pain of what the alpha males are doing

      it was the rejection of the males including david icke, jordan maxwell and
      benjamin fulford.

      the saddest part is we cannot work with males, good or bad.

      there is no fellowship with males in our work, this is a major revelation i
      have had, until of course they are totally obedient, docile, to us.

      they cannot have positions even equal to us, they must be subordinate in the
      gender war.

      what i have uncovered now by experience is this absolute truth,

      'the gender war was the first conspiracy...the first atrocity. it is male
      at his worst. if we fight a gender war we cannot join 'good males' who are
      filled with self importance, we must come from a place totally different,
      which is the feminine divine, dominance of woman.

      these 'good men' are seeking the 'alpha male' slot and they are not looking
      for the 'alpha female.' they believe in male rule, it has to be them
      instead of who's up there.

      if an alpha female comes along, they will resist and smash the alpha female
      with their dirty tricks both overt and subtle. it's a matter of attitude.

      we can by no means join forces with these men who, it appears, are seeking
      to be alpha males, we learn what they are doing and just move on in our own
      position.

      mother god is on our side, she is against them. Think about that!

      she is against all males who want to rule and dominate, she tolerates
      submissive or obedient males. she is powerful, neither the wicked or good
      males are -- women are much more powerful than males.

      all we have to do is bide our time. this (male dominance) will pass. with
      each generation, a percent of their y chromosome is deteriorating and they
      are becoming increasingly infertile; less males will be born, less males
      will survive. due to their inferiority both mental and physical -- they are
      dropping out of school and killing themselves at remarkable levels, average
      five times more so than females.

      women just have to believe the scientific facts and statistics, which i will
      present to them -- it is not a debate with men at all, it is simply
      apprehending the facts -- which do not even have to be discussed with males.

      meanwhile women have to ask the following questions:

      (1) who am i?

      (2) how do i worship mother god? (i have created a jump start on
      this, much more will be written)

      (3) how do i prepare for complete autonomy in my life and family
      life, apart from male domination?

      (4) how will i transform the disciplines (such as medical science,
      politics, government) males have garbled, twisted and contaminated?

      Each generation there will be less males from now on because mother god is
      eliminating them as of about 50 years ago. Just think, their numbers
      hitting 40% of women, then 25% to that of women - do you realize what a
      positive impact that will have on our reality?

      Women must see the facts, hold on, prepare, that is all.

      rasa

      LONDON, April 28, 2008
      RSS Imagine a world without men: Lauren Bacall but no Bogie, Hillary Clinton
      but no Bill, no Starsky or Hutch.

      Could the entire male sex vanish from earth?This isn't just an unlikely
      sci-fi scenario. This could be reality, according to Bryan Sykes, an eminent
      professor of genetics at Oxford University and author of "Adam's Curse: A
      Future Without Men."

      "The Y chromosome is deteriorating and will, in my belief, disappear," Sykes
      told me. A world-renowned authority on genetic material, Sykes is called
      upon to investigate DNA evidence from crime scenes. His team of researchers
      is currently compiling a DNA family tree for our species.

      Y Chromosome 'Fatally Flawed'
      The Y chromosome is passed from father to son, it's what makes babies into
      boys. Basically the human template is a female: the Y chromosome kicks in a
      few weeks after conception and makes a boy. "Men are genetically modified
      women," explained Sykes. But unlike other chromosomes, the Y chromosome
      can't repair itself and will, says Sykes, disappear altogether in about
      125,000 years.

      "Every generation one percent of men will have a mutation which reduces
      their fertility by 10 percent," explained Sykes. Unlike most chromosomes,
      the Y does not travel through the generation in pairs, so can never repair
      itself from a mirror. Flaws are never repaired. "So if that goes on for
      generation after generation," Sykes argued, "eventually there are no
      functioning Y chromosomes left."

      Related
      Sperm Count Paranoia at All-Time HighWATCH: Take-Home Test for MenSo no more
      men . sparsely populated sports bars, Ferrari would lose the lion's share of
      its business, and Hooters would probably go out of business.

      It's a long time, 125,000 years. But we men have a far more immediate
      problem: sperm counts have fallen by an incredible 20 percent in the past 50
      years. Stress? Alcohol? Environmental pollution? Who knows, but it's deeply
      concerning for those of us with a vested interest in the survival of the
      male.

      Sykes has received hate mail. "To seem to be saying that men will become
      extinct, which is what I am saying," he mused. "I've had all kinds of
      messages from male groups saying, 'how can you betray your gender?'"

      But would the absence of men make the world a better place? There would be
      far fewer wars without men on the planet, and the U.S. prison population
      would drop a colossal 97 percent. Road deaths in the U.S. would fall 70
      percent. The Olympics would be half as long, which some people might view as
      a good thing.

      Female-Only Reproduction
      But surely, flawed Y chromosome or not, bad behavior or not, we are needed
      for procreation. Women can't have babies without us . right? I'm afraid,
      pretty soon they won't need our sperm, our chromosomes, our anything.

      Until now, female-only reproduction has been limited to the plant and animal
      kingdom. So-called parthenogenesis, observed in the Cape Honey Bee, the
      Kimono Dragon and the hammerhead shark. In humans: confined to 1950s B
      movies. But Sykes says the technology for women to procreate without us is
      just around the corner.

      "Within the next few years you will get two women having a child who is the
      biological child of both of them," Sykes said. "And entirely normal in every
      respect, but always female."

      Sperm Count Paranoia a Widespread Worry

      Factors From Environmental Chemicals to Laptops Foster Fertility Fears

      By DAN CHILDS

      ABC News Medical Unit

      Aug. 6, 2007

      RSS Fifty years ago, there were no sperm banks.

      New research suggests HIV may exploit a chemical in semen to enter and
      infect cells.

      There were no over-the-counter fertility tests, no proprietary zinc
      supplements for virility, and men pretty much took for granted that when the
      time came, their "swimmers" would do their job.

      Fast forward five decades, and the average man in his 20s and 30s lives in a
      state that might be aptly described as sperm count paranoia.

      "There has been scientific evidence that sperm counts have been dropping
      worldwide over the past 50 years," said Cynthia Daniels, associate professor
      of political science at Rutgers University and author of "Exposing Men: the
      Science and Politics of Male Reproduction."

      "This evidence has been met with two extremes-either profound skepticism or
      a reaction that verges on public panic."

      Thus far, solid scientific proof to completely back these fears has been
      elusive. But to paraphrase an old saying, just because you're paranoid
      doesn't mean environmental factors aren't killing off your sperm.

      Some research studies do suggest that male sperm counts are falling across
      the globe, and a number of scientists are working to determine the
      real-world influences that might be causing a reduction in "swimmers."

      Many researchers report there are a number of fertility-damaging culprits
      that may lurk within our workplaces, reside in the heat at the bottom of our
      laptops, float in our drinking glasses -- and possibly even rest on the
      dinner plates of mothers pregnant with male children.

      "I think the evidence is growing that chemicals in the environment do affect
      a man's sperm count," said Shanna Swan, director of the Center for
      Reproductive Epidemiology at the University of Rochester School of Medicine.
      "It's probably not universal, but it is pretty good evidence for a decline
      in Western countries."

      Daniels said these findings have been met with equal measures of fear and
      defensiveness, as they strike at the heart of social norms regarding
      masculinity.

      "Others strongly contest these findings and say that the evidence is the
      result of social hysteria -- just one more example of men (and manliness)
      under attack in the 21st century," she added. "One thing is clear -- this
      question is socially and politically loaded because it involves not just
      questions of male health, but of how we view men in the world today."