Further instructions for listening to Wednesday night classes on Internet Radio

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2008

      From: Polly Menendez [mailto:pmenendez@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2007 7:58 PM
      To: Spiritus Sanctus
      Subject: Stationery for Divine Warrior

      "Divine Warrior"
      Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

       and find the button on the bottom bar, the left side,   which has two bars "ll" .
        Push it until it is >  and it will stop  so that you can clearly hear and/or download the Wednesday night call

       As I mentioned on today's moon message, for the last four years, each Wednesday night I teach a class on the angel messages from 9 PM to 12 PM EDT. They are now being offered through  internet radio available at www.angelmystics.com . These are free, and you can tune in through the internet or call in by phone.  The number to call by phone is 1-218-339-7800.  The pin number is 670329 # [be sure you hit the pound sign at the end ].  These calls are archived, so you can listen to them anytime.

       To access the archived calls, click on the Blog Radio Button, and find the Wednesday's  'Lightworkers 'call on the list. Click on play or download.

         To stop the current radio playing, look on the top right hand side of the page [on the profile square with Alixandra's picture

      THE LAW OF ONE

      We are all one.

      When one is harmed, all are harmed.

      When one is helped, all are healed.

      Therefore, in the name of who I AM,

      and I am one with all;

      I give thanks that this is done.
      SO BE IT!

      *+*

      Sacred Art, music, and additonal informative and insightful sharings

      Selected site for catalogued images of Cynthia’s paintings:
      www.sacredpaintings.com

      Conference Call Updates
      go to
      www.spiritussanctus.com