[Moon ANGEL] ENChEDE, 6th Day of Lunar Cycle, Sexual Attraction

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 8, 2008

      The Moon Angels of Sexual Attraction

      Angels of  ‘E-N-Ch-E-D-E'

       6th Day of Lunar Cycle

      Beloved,

      Divine Flowing feelings of sexual ecstasy are transmitted throughout
      the Unified Field by the heavenly hosts of ‘E-N-Ch-E-D-E'.

       Propagation, maturity, and decay
      of life unfolds according to perfect rhythms and cycles.

      During the 6th day of each moon cycle, flowing feelings of sexual kundalini,
      or life force, is heightened throughout all kingdoms of life.

      Whenever a child of God wishes to arouse feelings of Divine
      sexual attraction for the purpose of supreme happiness and
      the highest good of all, and calls on our help, we respond
      bringing clarity and and perfect purity, removing all obscurity.

      We help the development of love, sympathy, popularity, and sexual attractiveness.

      We give instructions on infusing  flowing feelings of
      sexual attraction into jewelry, such as rings of endearment.

      Divine sexual flowing feelings create supreme happiness.
      It is wise to direct sexual feelings towards the purity of flowing
      feelings of the divine virtues, so that kundalini flows upwards along
      the spine to invigorate and balance all the glandular centers,
      and their corresponding stages of consciousness and feeling.

      When the children of God call on us, we inspire flowing feelings that
      purify sexual energy so that it is a preserver as well as a giver of life.
      Properly directed sexual feelings open a gateway to Cosmic Consciousness.

      The magnetism of sexual feelings used in this way anchors
      ecstasy and bliss to Earth, and attract conditions of
      health, success, and happiness for all life.

      On the sixth day of each 28-Day Moon Cycle we flood the Earth
      with feelings of sexual attraction in a way that leads to happiness
      and the spiritualization of emotion.

      By meditating on the divine virtues associated with the letters of our name,
      and calling on our help, the following is gained:

      ‘E-N-Ch-E-D-E

      The omnipresence of Divine Consciousness on all levels and in all beings
      ---------

      supports the manifestation of supreme happiness,
      delight, satisfaction, and bliss
      ---------

      Ch

      and clarity
      ---------

      in and between all beings.
      ---------

      The creation of spiritual states of consciousness
      ---------

      for the happiness of all beings, is our intent.'
      ---------

      *** ECSTASY ***

      Sigil of
      'E-N-Ch-E-D-E'

      ***
      Revised Document: 26 October 2006

      Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser
      spiritus@...

      can purchase these books online at:

      www.amaluxherbal.com

      *****

      ~ ~ Music file ~ ~
      Dreamsharer_Missi Blue. mid

      music link
      (left click, play - right click, save)

      Together we are One,
      Harmonic Waves of Pure Being.

      LANGUAGE OF COSMIC LOVE, A - Z

    • Spiritus Sanctus

        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 6, 2008

            Each Wednesday night I teach a  free class on the angel messages from 9 PM to 12 PM EDT.
            The Wednesday night class is a teleconference class that can be joined by dialing 1-219-509-8020.
           When the recording comes on, put in this access code: 200100#.

           THERE IS VISITING FROM 9 TO ABOUT 9:30, AND THEN THE CLASS STARTS.

            I   also offer a class through internet radio available at www.angelmystics.com  .
           These are  ALSO  free, and you can tune in through the internet or call in by phone.

           The number to call by phone  HAS JUST BEEN CHANGED and is NOW

           NEW Dial-in Number:1-785-686-2400  (Midwest)
           NEW Participant Access Code
          68687

            REMEMBER, THE new  pin number is   68687  # [pound sign].

           These calls are archived, so you can listen to them  anytime.

           To listen by computer, click on the Blog Radio button .

          If you wish to listen another time by accessing the archives,   click on the BlogRadioButton, find the 'Lightworkers 'call on the list ,  click on play or download.
             [To mute the current radio program, click on the ll lines on the left side of the bar at the bottom of the top right picture of Alixandra. ]

           [ If this message appears too large, go to top toolbar and click on Forward. ]

          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 5, 2008

               Free Wednesday night teleconference  class on the angel messages from 9 PM to 12 PM EDT.
              The Wednesday night class is a teleconference class that can be joined by dialing 1-219-509-8020.
             When the recording comes on, put in this access code: 200100#.

             THERE IS VISITING FROM 9 TO ABOUT 9:30, AND THEN THE CLASS STARTS.

              I   also offer a  Tuesday evening  class through internet radio available at www.angelmystics.com  .
              Check the time on the site. They have been  9 PM  to 10:30 PM, but will be changed to 6 PM to 7:30 PM EST    These  are  ALSO  free,  you can tune in through the internet or call in by phone.

             The number to call by phone  is

             NEW Dial-in Number:1- 219-509-8020
             NEW Participant Access Code
             614691#