Re: Weighing the Profits of the 911 Banking 'Deconstruction' ....

  • winterblues11901
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 7, 2008
      Oh brave one, if there is only one truth & only one consequence, then
      what action are you contemplating to overturn these past events &
      return true power & dare I say true freedon back to the worlds
      masses.. Pick up arms?, pay for assassinations? or are you gong to
      sit there, protected in your little world you call home & do
      absolutely nothing but press computer keys? Please, what action are
      you going to take except hope that others will do your dirty work
      again...

      --- In lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com, "Millennium Twain"
      <yonibluestar@...> wrote:

      > http://www.ojaipost.com/2008/06/post_9.shtml
      >
      > the orchestrators who took the fifty trillion dollars in profits
      from
      > the 911 Action were JP Morgan Chase (Intl Chairman David
      Rockefeller),
      > 60 percent of the action, and the BIS (Bank of International
      > Settlements), Federal Reserve, Goldman Sachs, Deutsche Bank and
      Citigroup.