[ANGEL] 20 Gemini, The Angels of Mystical Dancing

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 7, 2008
      I F the message appears too large for your screen, go to the top toolbar and click on Forward.

      NOTE:

      Today as Venus, retrograde Mercury and the Sun line up, we are at the midpoint of the last two Venus transits over the Sun in the Mayan Long Count.

       This is a very important day for receiving Divine Inspiration and Wisdom, of shining forth Love, Power and Revelation.

      Become receptive and wait in the stillness.

       With great wisdom coming from your heart, shine forth intentions in the form of visualizations of Heaven on Earth. Flow with feelings of joy and love of these visions.

      20 degrees Gemini
      The Angels of Mystical Dancing
      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Kolani’

      Beloved,

      We inspire seekers of Divine Perfection to dance in ways that create states of spiritual ecstasy.

      “Man was made in the image of God.”
      “As above, so below.”

      The heavens spin and dance in circles and spirals throughout the galaxies and universes.

      The human body is the microcosm of the macrocosm.

      When the body is spinning and dancing, like the galaxies, critical changes occur in glandular secretions that enliven trance-like states of awareness, bliss, and ecstasy.

      In these states it is easier to connect individual consciousness with Divine Consciousness and experience flowing supreme divine happiness.

       The individual enters into a communion of souls in divine splendor and majesty.

      As people dance in Dvine Sacredness with Omnipotent Faith and Will for the highest good of all, miracles manifest.

      MIRACLES

      THE LAW OF ONE

      We are All One.
      When one is harmed, all are harmed.
      When one is helped, all are healed.
      Therefore, in the name of Who I Am,
       [and I am one with all, with all beings, with God, with the Masters, Saints, and Prophets, and with the Christ],

      I ask that only that which is the highest good of all concerned happen here.

      I ask for the highest will and highest love of all concerned to manifest.
      I give thanks that this is being done.
      So be it.

      **********

      ‘K-O-L-A-N-I’

      K…We manifest ideas by our will alone, with great perseverance and courage,
      [This is the divine virtue of omnipotence, as a divine quality. Letter K.]
      *
      umlaut O, eu and O…as perfect masters of transmutation, brought about by seeing through the eyes of Divine Love, and of metaphysics, who hold impeccably true to an absolute sense of divine justice.
      [ This is the divine virtues of Transmutation, umlaut O, eu, and Justice and harmony, letter O.]
      *
      L…We impart vitality, youth, beauty, and harmony as we teach true morality and enlightenment bordering that of sainthood.
      [This is the divine virtue of the splendor and majesty of God, which is all of the divine virtues taken together, letter L.]
      *
      A and umlaut A, ae…We spur development of mental powers like clairvoyance, the art of levitation, and musical abilities. We release all imperfections for transformation.
      [The divine virtues of wisdom and enlightenment, the original purity of all ideas, letter A, soft A as in ahhhh, and the virtue of life and death and transformation, umlaut A, ae.]
      *
      N…We are absolute masters of gait, movement, and dance on earth, which we use to connect body with spirit and thus evoke ecstatic happiness.
      [The divine virtue of Supreme Happiness, the letter N.]
      *
      I….We control all doings and activities by which we enliven dancers and reawaken ancient spiritual states of consciousness.’
      [The divine virtue of Cause and Effect, the karma law of reaping what is sown, letter I.]

      The melody formed by the letters of our name are the notes of B, D-sharp, C, F, G, C, A, and G.

      Here is our meditation on the letter K.

      Relax, take a deep breath, and go within to a deeply relaxed meditative state.  Slow your breathing, and make each breath very deep.  Ask your cellular memory to let you experience your original divine state of pure being and unity with Divine Being and all Creation.

      Now locate yourself in time and space by experiencing that you are a tiny dot in your solar plexus, with the rest of your body a vast whirling universe all around you, a perfect microcosm of the macrocosm, with galaxies swirling all around.

      Visualize a tiny sun in the head region radiating a magnificent silvery blue light of the most perfect purity. This silvery blue light creates sensations of warmth and tremendous expansion. Imagine the highest power that is possible to comprehend.  Meditate on all-embracing power that enables you to work miracles in the micro-as well as the macrocosm.

      Begin to intone the letter K to the musical note of B while flowing with great feelings of courage and strength, of infinite power one with Divine Omnipotence for the highest good of all.  Meditate on how feelings of courage allow you to transmute through love any fears within yourself or within your fellow brothers and sisters.

      Be aware that as you connect with omnipotence within your own inner universe, that you may send this virtue through the pores of the skin of the left ear to whatever inner guidance directs in the outer universes.

      Keeping the rhythm of the breath natural, with the outbreath, experience this silvery blue radiance of omnipotence passing through the pores of the skin of the left ear and filling the outer universe.  With the inbreath, experience this radiance and power coming back in through these same pores of the skin and filling whatever inner guidance directs inside your inner universe.
      *******************

      K… This letter is the virtue of omnipotence.  In the akasha, the subtle pre-matter, ‘it is the highest and purest light and is analogous to the original fire, or desire principle’.
      *
       ‘In the mind, it manifests as the state of faith.’  This is the faith that was spoken of in the Bible that moves mountains and “does all things”.
      *
       In the soul, which is also called the astral or feeling body, this virtue manifests as ‘endurance, toughness, courage, and the ability to remove any feeling of fear within yourself or within others.’
      *

      Since it is the fire and air element, it has the sensation of warmth; it has the musical note of B, and the color of silvery blue.

      *

      MIRACLES

      Footnotes:

      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      ***

      1-800-204-2473

      Or go to the lovingpurelove website

      ***********

      ******************

      Books on emotional healing by Dennis Linn, Sheila Linn and Matt Linn are recommended. Also recommended: THE PRIMAL REVOLUTION [this one is easiest to understand] and THE NEW PRIMAL SCREAM, by Dr. Arthur Janov, and any books by William R. Emerson Ph.D.

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Stationery by Polly Menendez

      Feel free to share these messages.

    • Spiritus Sanctus
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 9, 2009

        IMPORTANT NOTICE
        The www.spiritussanctus.com website can now be accessed at www.spiritussanctuarts.com for the time being.
        [Soon the www.spiritussanctus.com address will be working again,which will be announced.]
        We have moved to a new server with unlimited bandwidth, so that free angel music downloads can resume soon.

         [ Ithe message appears too large for your screen, go to the top toolbar and click on Forward. ]

        20 degrees Gemini
        The Angels of Mystical Dancing
        Also known as

        The Angels of ‘Kolani’

        Beloved,

        The human body is the microcosm of the macrocosm.

        “Man was made in the image of God.”
        “As above, so below.”

        The heavens spin and dance in circles and spirals throughout the galaxies and universes.

        We inspire seekers of Divine Perfection to dance in spirals and cycles;  with mental and emotional states that  promote  glandular secretions that bring about experiences  of spiritual ecstasy.

        When the body is spinning and dancing, like the galaxies, critical changes occur in glandular secretions that enliven trance-like states of awareness, bliss, and ecstasy.

        In these states it is easy to connect individual consciousness with Divine Consciousness and  flowing supreme divine happiness and love .

         The dancer enters into a communion of souls in divine splendor and majesty.

        As people dance in Divine Sacredness with Omnipotent Faith and Will for the highest good of all, miracles manifest.

        Home site:

      • spiritus@mindspring.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 9, 2010

[...]

           Wonderful   News
          The www.spiritussanctus.com website  is going through some exciting changes.  In addition to the always free angel music downloads  soon you will have the choice to  purchase these in ready made CD's with angel music art.

[...]

          www.sacredpaintings.com

        • Cynthia Rose Young
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 9, 2011

[...]

            www.spiritussanctus.com

            www.sacredpaintings.com

            Conference Call Updates

            go to www.spiritussanctus.com

            and click the appropriate link.

            THE LAW OF ONE

            We are all one.

            When one is harmed, all are harmed.

            When one is helped, all are healed.

            one with all;

            I give thanks that this is done.

            SO BE IT!

            *+*

            WITH_THIS_RING_BRUCE_DEBOER_edit_1.mid

            courtesy, Panhala.net

            ***

            music link
            (left click, play - right click, save)

          • Cynthia Schlosser
            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 9, 2013

              diamond planet

              20 degrees Gemini
              The Angels of Mystical Dancing
              Also known as

              The Angels of

               ‘
              Kolani’

              Beloved,

               The heavens spin and dance in circles and spirals throughout the galaxies and universes.

              When the body is spinning and dancing, like the galaxies, critical changes occur in glandular secretions that enliven trance-like states of awareness, bliss, and ecstasy.

               Human body temples are  microcosms of the macrocosm,  fractals of the outer realities.

              Just as no two snowflakes are alike, no two fingerprints, yet snowflakes are similar to each other as are fingerprints, so also are human body temples.

              Dancing is a mystical and natural.

              rainbowearthangel
              Dancing stimulates the body in mystical ways, on all levels of energy.

                Dancing heals, soothes, uplifts, and enlivens the spirit, mind, emotions, and physical health.
               Energy Health

              “Man was made in the image of God.”
              “As above, so below.”

              We are the heavenly host that inspire seekers of Divine Perfection to therefore dance in spirals and cycles;

[...]

               Arcturian Code Gratitude

[...]

              picture-3430

[...]

              let go

               Wonderful   News
              The www.spiritussanctus.com website  is going through some exciting changes.  In addition to the always free angel music downloads  soon you will have the choice to inexpensively purchase these in ready made CD's with angel music art.

              Footnotes:

              Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

              ***

              1-800-204-2473

              The angel messages are indexed there.

               Bouddha PlenilunioTauro2011FD

              ***********

              ******************

              Books on emotional healing by Dennis Linn, Sheila Linn and Matt Linn are recommended. Also recommended: THE PRIMAL REVOLUTION [this one is easiest to understand] and THE NEW PRIMAL SCREAM, by Dr. Arthur Janov, and any books by William R. Emerson Ph.D.

              (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
            • Cynthia Schlosser
              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 9, 2014
              • 1 Attachment
              • 39 KB

              diamond planet

              20 degrees Gemini
              The Angels of Mystical Dancing
              Alsoknown as

              The Angels of

              Kolani

              Beloved,

              We manifest ideas by our will alone, with great perseverance and courage,
              as perfect masters of transmutation, brought about by seeing through the eyes of Divine Love, and of metaphysics, who hold impeccably true to an absolute sense of divine justice.

              We impart vitality, youth, beauty, and harmony as we teach true morality and enlightenment bordering that of sainthood.

              We spur development of mental powers like clairvoyance, the art of levitation, and musical abilities. We release all imperfections for transformation.

              We are absolute masters of gait, movement, and dance on earth, which we use to connect body with spirit and thus evoke ecstatic happiness.

              We control all doings and activities by which we enliven dancers and reawaken ancient spiritual states of consciousness.

               We rejoice as a dancer enters into a communion of souls in divine splendor and majesty.

               Theheavens spin and dance.

              They spin in circles and spirals throughout the infinitely small and the infinitely large.

              They spin atoms, galaxies and universes.

              Remember that man and woman are made in the image and likeness of God.

               Human body temples are  microcosms of the macrocosm,  fractals of outer and inner realities.

              Whena body is spinning and dancing, like the atoms and the galaxies, critical changes occur in glandular secretions that enliven trance-like statesof healing, awareness, bliss, and ecstasy.

              These chemicals in the body lead to youthening and true spiritual morality.

               Just as no two snowflakes are alike, or two fingerprints, yet snowflakes are similar to each other  just as are fingerprints.

                In a similar way, atoms, galaxies and human body temples dance in similar ways, and yet no two will be exactly alike.

              Dancing is a mystical and natural way of aligning frequency.

              We help the children of light and love be in harmony with the movement of the universe, both large and small, both within the body and in the outer worlds.

              rainbowearthangel
              Remember, dancing stimulates the body in mystical ways, on all levels of energy.

                Dancing heals, soothes, uplifts, and enlivens the spirit, mind, emotions, and physical health.
               Energy Health

              “Man was made in the image of God.”
              “As above, so below.”

              Weare the heavenly host that inspire seekers of Divine Perfection to dance in spiralsand cycles;

              with mentaland emotional states of bliss that promote glandular secretions to further bring about greater experiences of spiritual ecstasy and perfection on all levels.

              In these states it is easy toconnect individual consciousness with Divine Consciousness and  flowing supreme divine happiness and love .

               Always we inspire the dancers to enterinto a communion of souls in divine splendor and majesty.

              As people dance in DivineSacredness with Omnipotent Faith and Will for the highest good of all, miracles manifest.

              MIRACLES

              THE LAW OF ONE

              We are All One.
              When one is harmed, all are harmed.
              When one is helped, all are healed.
              Therefore,in the name of Who I Am,
               and I am one with all,
               with all beings, with God, with the Masters, Saints, and Prophets, and with the Christ,

              I ask that only that which is the highest good of all concerned happen here.

              I ask for the highest good will and highest love of all concerned to manifest.

              Message 7 of 9 , Jun 10

                diamond planet

                20 degrees Gemini
[...]

                Begin to intone the letter K to the musical note of B while flowing with great flowing emotions  of courage and strength, of infinite power one with Divine Omnipotence for the highest good of all.
                Meditate on how emotions of courage allow you to transmute through love any fears within yourself or within your fellow brothers and sisters.