Weighing the Profits of the 911 Banking 'Deconstruction' ....

  • Millennium Twain
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2008
      http://www.ojaipost.com/2008/06/post_9.shtml

      the orchestrators who took the fifty trillion dollars in profits from
      the 911 Action were JP Morgan Chase (Intl Chairman David Rockefeller),
      60 percent of the action, and the BIS (Bank of International
      Settlements), Federal Reserve, Goldman Sachs, Deutsche Bank and Citigroup.

      I don't know the numbers on the take of the Bank of England, and
      Nathaniel Rothschild and family ... and despite the fact that David
      Rockefeller chairs JP Morgan Chase 'International' ... it was NOT the
      'Americans' who took the lion's share of the profits ... but rather
      the Bilderbergers, Monarchists, and the global aristocracy who JP
      Morgan Chase, and the other banks were the brokers for, who acquired
      the $50 Trillion in new assets ... ownership of the world of economic
      serfdom.

      The truth is now known a thousand-times over to the millions of
      brokers, bankers, investors, politicians, journalists, activists ...
      anyone with above average intelligence and involvement ...

      and the truth being known, there is only ONE consequence ...

      ..

      --- End forwarded message ---
    • winterblues11901
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 7, 2008
        Oh brave one, if there is only one truth & only one consequence, then
        what action are you contemplating to overturn these past events &
        return true power & dare I say true freedon back to the worlds
        masses.. Pick up arms?, pay for assassinations? or are you gong to
        sit there, protected in your little world you call home & do
        absolutely nothing but press computer keys? Please, what action are
        you going to take except hope that others will do your dirty work
        again...

        --- In lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com, "Millennium Twain"