Re: << lovingpurelove >> Happy Birthday Patti ~~

  • pattigarrett
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2008
      Hello Nachi:

      Thanks so much for this and all the great things you have been sharing lately.  When my operation is over next week and I am no longer in constant pain and can stay on line long enough tp write a log. detailed message,  I will wrote you again.

      Until then. just know that I love you, I adore and I appreciate the beautiful and special person you are, more than you will ever know.

      Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

      PattiAngel

      Nachi wrote:
      Dearest Patti,

      Namaste,

      I had set a reminder for your Birthday..somehow just could not greet you in time.

      My wishes may reach to you bit late..but they are held from within my heart and offered as Blessings to a Angel Hearted Friend like that You have been for all of us..

      I am praying that the light within you and the love that we all have for you will rise and will take you in its palms and will lead you to a place, moment, where you would will comfort, caring, peace within..

      Happy Birthday You my DearHeart Friend!!!

      Sending Lots of Love, Sunshine Smiles, Hugs and Blessings of Health, Healing, Peace & Joy,

      Much Love and Light,

      Nachi

      No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.524 / Virus Database: 269.24.4/1474 - Release Date: 5/30/2008 7:44 AM