[ANGEL] 15 Gemini, The Angels of DefensePoets and Writers

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2008
      I f this message appears too large for your screen, go to top toolbar and click on Forward.

      15 Gemini
      The Angels of Poets and Writers
      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Pigios’

      Beloved,

      We are ‘regarded as the head of all poets and writers’.

      We help writers and poets on paths of spiritual perfection through divine inspiration, inspiring right words and expressions.

      Understanding of cause and effect, of memory, remembrance and conscience are enlivened through true divine blessings in this way.

      Through cognition brought about by Love Divine, indwelling Divine perfection is enlivened in Divine Transmutation so that harmony and satisfaction bloom.

      In this way many are brought into alignment with indwelling Omnipotent Divine Will for the highest good of all.

      The Law of Evolution for all spirits is embodied in the longing for spiritual progress and union with Divine Ecstasies.

      We fan flames of longing for spiritual perfection.

       This longing for striving upwards to Divine Light, for oneness with the perfection of the Creator, exists in all beings.

      We help writers express feelings of longing for divine spiritual purity, mastery of cause and effect, and grace.

       These religious feelings awaken deep humility and the desire to serve others.

      Visualize and write beautiful literary works of all creation spiraling upwards towards Divine Light!

      Visualize Divine Consciousness manifesting completely in Being, Will, Mind, Emotion, and Sensation within you, in your literary works and in those who read them.

      Relax into awareness of spiritual beauty, purity and profundity.

      Divine laughter and sacred tears of joy flow in the blessings of divine prose and poetry.

      MIRACLES

      ‘P-I-G-I-O-S’

      P…We tap into the divine nostalgia, which is the longing of the poet for inspiration. We groom humble devoted servants of the most high to perceive the true essence of beauty.
      *
      I…We can trigger any remembrance and control all activities on earth according to karmic law.
      *
      G… We bestow true divine blessings, grounded on earth as happiness, success and abundance.
      *
      I…We evoke the greatest miracles using shape, measure, number and weight and teach all laws of analogy—as above, so below—to groom metaphysical masters.
      Umlaut O, eu, and O…We awaken the eyes to divine cognition through love divine, and confer high power of judgment, infallibility, poise, satisfaction and unimpeachability.
      *
      S…We empower the sons and daughters of God to change consciousness of all beings up to the highest angels.’
      ******
      The melody made by the letters of our name are the notes of B, G, F, G, D-sharp C, and G sharp.

      *
      MIRACLES

      Footnotes:

      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W.
      Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      ***

      1-800-204-2473

      Or go to the lovingpurelove website

      ***********

      ******************

      Books on emotional healing by Dennis Linn, Sheila Linn and Matt Linn are recommended. Also recommended: THE PRIMAL REVOLUTION [this one is easiest to understand] and THE NEW PRIMAL SCREAM, by Dr. Arthur Janov, and any books by William R. Emerson Ph.D.

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Stationery by Polly Menendez

       With additional support from Gulshan

      Feel free to share these messages.