Re: << lovingpurelove >> re: Ulla, Irene, Cynthia, Polly...Namaste

  • Ilanalotus
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2008
      Ditto!!!

      with Love and smiles,
      Irena
      p.s.  Nachi, I'm here

      Simply by the act of starting to heal your life, you spark the healing of others and of the world in which we live. You don't need to force this idea on other people. The quiet act of living in accordance with who you are and who you can be allows the natural influence of goodness to grow.

      Quote from Christopher Hansarrd