re: Ulla, Irene, Cynthia, Polly...Namaste

  • crystalpyramid@foodforall.net
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2008
      yes, thank you for being (part of) my soul family and for all the support
      you've provided... Love, Ulla
    • Ilanalotus
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2008
        Ditto!!!

        with Love and smiles,
        Irena
        p.s.  Nachi, I'm here

        Simply by the act of starting to heal your life, you spark the healing of others and of the world in which we live. You don't need to force this idea on other people. The quiet act of living in accordance with who you are and who you can be allows the natural influence of goodness to grow.

        Quote from Christopher Hansarrd

        -