[ANGEL] 11 Gemii, The Angels of Mental Control

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 10 , May 29, 2008
      IF this message appears too large for your screen, go to top toolbar and click on Forward.

      11 degrees Gemini
      The Angels of Mental Control
      Also known as

      The Angels of  ‘Darachin’

      Beloved,

      We impart deep understanding and mastery of the beautiful divine virtues of our name to those who are spiritually mature enough to understand the absolute moral and scientific necessity for attuning to and creating the highest good of all concerned at all times. To these people we impart knowledge of mind reading and control.

      .

      Here is one of our stories:

      THE HELPING HAND

      Once upon a time on a beautiful summers day the breezes were particularly lovely and playful. The tops of the trees swayed gently to their music, and birds warbled with happiness.

      Mike watched with delight as bees visited flower after flower. What a beautiful day! Unfortunately though, he felt that he could not relax and enjoy it because he had a doctor’s apointment that very morning.

       He did not want to keep it.  He wanted to relax and stay home, it was such a good day to study and meditate.

      However, when he looked at the clock, he realized that it was too late to call and cancel. He felt that it would be impolite and unresponsible to cancel at the last moment.

      So he grabbed his coat and jumped into the car.

      Six miles down the road there was a car on the side of the road with smoke pouring out in dark billows from under the hood.

       He could see the fire!

       Squinting and looking closer, he saw the body of a man slumped over the steering wheel.  There was blood.

      He pulled over immediately, praying with all the intensity of his being for help from God and the Angels.

      Through the open window he reached in and unbuckled the man’s seatbelt. Pulling him out as gently as he could, he carried him a distance and lay the man down safely on the grass just as the car exploded into flames.

      The man’s face was pale. There were tears flowing from closed eyes.

      Mike had often studied the divine virtues of The Angels of ‘Darachin’.

        He knew what to do.

       He transferred his awareness into the form of the injured man. Immediately he felt the injuries and knew the man could not speak or hear because of head injury.

      He closed his eyes.

      He was inside the man’s mind. Intimately he knew and felt everything that the man himself knew and felt. With strong intent and perfect clarity he called forth cognition of the man’s deepest and most sacred self with the purist connection to Divine Being.

      The connection was good.

      The man had a spiritual Mother who had taught him as a child to trust in Divine Providence. This trusting had matured throughout his life.

      Mike’s mind and feelings connected with the man’s memory and his consciousness. They were one mind.

      He thought and felt inside the man’s being, so that the mind of the man himself was saying it to himself, "God is in his Almighty Power, and I am held safely in His arms, all is well."

      At that the man gave a deep sigh of relief. He relaxed and went limp.  He felt utterly safe and surrounded in a cocoon of radiant Divine Love and Light.

      Healing angels removed the man’s consciousness from his body while they made immediate repair.  During this time he felt the presence of God so intensely that from this time on he would be much more enlightened and joyful.

      By the time the ambulance arrived, the man was well on his way to recovery.

      Mike thanked the heavenly hosts, feeling such love and gratitude to Divine Providence that he was flowing in ecstasy and happiness.

      Hopping back into his car, Mike closed his eyes and connected mentally and emotionally with the receptionist at the doctor’s office. Inside her mind, he thought, " Mike was held up by something important, I’m going to reschedule him."

      She lit up like a light later when he called her to relate what had happened to keep him from his appointment.

       Chuckling,  she replied, “I KNEW IT!   I KNEW something had happened to you and I went ahead and rescheduled you! I KNEW you had gotten into something pretty heavy! I could feel it! I’m so proud of myself!  I always wanted to be psychic and now I know I am! This is wonderful!…I can’t wait to tell my husband!”

      “By the way, I penciled you in for ten o’clock next Tuesday.  I hope that is OK."

      Mike smiled,  that was exactly the time he had visualized.

      “That will be wonderful.” He said,  “ I will see you next week”.

      He was glad that he had made her day.

      He was so grateful to be outside again.

      Sitting in his favorite lounge chair giving thanks, he pondered on the miracle of the man in the accident.

      The dragonflies were particularly lovely in the afternoon sun, rainbows dancing in their delicate clear wings.

      With a deep sigh of contentment and gratitude he picked up his book to read.

      All was well.

      ****************
      MIRACLES

      By deeply meditating on the divine virtues associated with the letters of our name, it is possible to master mind control.

      ‘D-A-R-A-Ch-I-N’

      D…’We can access all knowledge in all people to uncover the most profound spiritual wisdom.’  This is the divine virtue of the mysteries of love to create.
      *
      A and umlaut A, ae…’We tap the reasoning, perception, and knowing of all mental abilities of the enlightened mind in order to heal the mind and control mental processing.’  This is the divine virtue of wisdom and enlighenment, of attuning to the original purity of all ideas in divine mind.

       As the original purity of all ideas are seen and understood, imperfections are recognized and gladly released for changes into other states that are the highest good of all. This is the virtue of transmutation, umlaut A, ae, the control of imperfections and control over negative beings.  It is also the virtue of freedom from clinging to negative attachments on the levels of being, will, mind, emotion, and form. We have perfect control over passion and over negative beings and the power of transformation in will, mind, emotion, and form.
      *
      R…’We cause mind expansion, enabling rapid learning and articulating any new information.’
       This is the divine virtue of freedom and independence brought about by following inner guidance from Divine Providence.
      *
      A and umlaut A, ae…’Our control over thinking can activate various talents and clairvoyance, and command over the language of symbols.’ We help with the release of imperfection and mastery of the physical world.
      *
      Ch…’We clearly understand all languages of all spheres and thus attune to all beings and are understood by all.’ This is the divine virtue of clarity and purfect purity of flowing feelings.
      *
      I…’We evoke whatever memory is appropriate according to karmic law.’ This is the divine virtue of Cause and Effect, the Karma Law, reaping what one has sown.  This virtue controls memory and conscience.
      *
      N…’Our goal is to induce the highest bliss, supreme happiness, which transcends the mental level.’ This is the divine virtue of Supreme Happiness.
      ****

      The melody of the letters of our name are the notes of C, G, C, C, G,C, D sharp, G, and A.

      *

       MIRACLES

      Footnotes:

      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W.
      Germany
      . These books have very important information for these studies.

      ***

      1-800-204-2473

      Or go to the lovingpurelove website

      ***********

      ******************

      Books on emotional healing by Dennis Linn, Sheila Linn and Matt Linn are recommended. Also recommended: THE PRIMAL REVOLUTION [this one is easiest to understand] and THE NEW PRIMAL SCREAM, by Dr. Arthur Janov, and any books by William R. Emerson Ph.D.

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Stationery by Polly Menendez

       With additional support from Gulshan
    • Spiritus Sanctus
      Message 2 of 10 , May 31, 2009

[...]

        (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
      • spiritus@mindspring.com

            Message 5 of 10 , May 30, 2012

              11 degrees Gemini

              The Angels of Mental Control

              Also known as

              The Angels of

              Darachin’

              Beloved,

               We impart knowledge of spiritually mature and moral mind reading and control.

              We reveal deep understanding and mastery of the beautiful divine virtues of our name to those who are spiritually mature enough to understand the absolute moral and scientific necessity for attuning to and creating the highest good of all concerned at all times.

              .

                Message 7 of 10 , May 30, 2013

                  11 degrees Gemini
[...]

                   Regret 33
                   He transferred his awareness into the form of the injured man.

                   Immediately he felt the injuries and knew the man could not speak or hear because of head injury.

                  He closed his eyes.

                  He was inside the man’s mind.

                   Intimately he knew and felt everything that the man himself knew and felt.

                  With strong intent and perfect clarity he called forth cognition of the man’s deepest and most sacred self with the purist connection to Divine Being.

                  The connection was good.

                  The man had a spiritual Mother who had taught him and his sister as  children to trust in Divine Providence.

                   This trusting had matured throughout his life.

                  Mike’s mind and feelings connected with the man’s memory and his consciousness.

                   They were one mind.

                  He thought and felt inside the man’s being, so that the mind of the man himself was saying it to himself, "God is in his Almighty Power, and I am held safely in His arms, all is well."

                  At that the man gave a deep sigh of relief.

                   He relaxed and went limp.

                  prevail

[...]

                   images-8
[...]

                   gabriel

                   MIRACLES

                  heavenonearth.2

                  Footnotes:

                  Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W.
                  Germany
                  . These books have very important information for these studies.

                  ***

                  The angel messages are indexed there.

                • Cynthia Schlosser
                  Message 8 of 10 , May 31, 2014

                  11 degrees Gemini
                  The Angels of Mental Control
                  Also known as

                  The Angels of

                  Beloved,

                  We impart deep understanding and mastery of the beautiful divine virtues of our name to those who are spiritually mature enough to understand the absolute moral and scientific necessity for attuning to and creating the highest good of all concerned at all times.

                   To these people we impart knowledge of mind reading and control.

                  .

                  Here is one of our stories:

                  THE HELPING HAND

                  Once upon a time on a beautiful summers day the breezes were particularly lovely and playful.

                  The tops of the trees swayed gently to their music, and birds warbled with happiness.

                  Mike watched with delight as bees visited flower after flower.

                   What a beautiful day! Unfortunately though, he felt that he could not relax and enjoy it because he had a doctor’s appointment that very morning.

                   Hedid not want to keep it.

                  He wanted to relax and stay home, it was such a good day to study and meditate.

                  However, when he looked at the clock, he realized that it was too late to call and cancel. He felt that it would be impolite and irresponsible to cancel at the last moment.

[...]

                  D…The ability to access all knowledge to uncover the most profound spiritual wisdom.  This is the divine virtue of the mysteries of love to create.

                  A and umlaut A, ae…We tap the reasoning, perception, and knowing of all mental abilities of the enlightened mind in order to heal the mind and control mental processing.  This is the divine virtue of wisdom and enlightenment, of attuning to the original purity of all ideas in divine mind.

[...]

                  Ch…Weclearly understand all languages of all spheres and thus attune to all beings and are understood by all. This is the divine virtue of clarity and perfect purity of flowing feelings.

                  I…We evoke whatever memory is appropriate according to karmic law. This is the divine virtue of Cause and Effect, the Karma Law, reaping what one has sown.  This virtue controls memory and conscience.

                  N…Ourgoal is to induce the highest bliss, supreme happiness, which transcends the mental level. This is the divine virtue of Supreme Happiness.

                  The melody of the letters of our name are the notes of C, G, C, C, G,C, D sharp, G, and A.

                   gabriel

                   MIRACLES

                  heavenonearth.2

                  Footnotes:
                  Thenames and meaning of angel groups come from Quaballah, which is a very ancient set of teachings which together form a common precursor, or root, of three of the world's religions: Judaism, Islam, and Christianity.

                  * Names, phrases, or sections in the angel messages are quoted or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon.

                  Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W.
                  Germany
                  . These books have very important information for these studies.

                  ***

                  If you have questions about how to meditate on the divine virtues or what the angel messages are about, go to the archives at the lovingpurelove egroup in

                  Message 10 of 10 , May 31

                  11degrees Gemini
[...]

                   Unfortunately though, he remembered he had to do something!
                  He remembered
                  he had a doctor’s appointment that very morning.

                  The day was so beautiful, and now he would have to get dressed, get in his car, and face traffic and doctor's offices.

                   Sadness hit him like a bullet.

                   Hedid not want to keep the appointment.

                  He wanted to relax and stay home, it was such a good day to study and meditate.

                  However,when he looked at the clock, he realized that it was too late to call and cancel.
                   He felt that it would be impolite and irresponsible to cancel at the last moment.

                  Sohe grabbed his coat and jumped into the car.

                  Sixmiles down the road there was a car on the side of the road with smoke pouring out in dark billows from under the hood.

                   Hecould see leaping fire!

[...]

                  Fortunately the man had had a spiritual Mother who had taught him and his sister as  children to trust in Divine Providence.

                   This trusting had matured throughout his life.

                  Mike’smind and emotions connected with the man’s memory and his consciousness.

                   They were one mind.

                  Atthat the man gave a deep sigh of relief.

                   He relaxed and went limp.

                  prevail

                  He flowed with emotions of being utterly safe and surrounded in a cocoon of radiant Divine Love and Light.

                  As this was happening, Healing Angels removed the man’s consciousness from his body while they made immediate repair.

                  During this time he felt the presence of God so intensely that it changed his life.

                   From this time on he would be much more enlightened and joyful
                  .

[...]

                  Hewas so grateful as he sat outside again in the beauty of nature.

[...]

                  Ch…Weclearly understand all languages of all spheres and thus attune to all beings and are understood by all. This is the divine virtue of clarity and perfect purity of flowing emotions.