Re: Heavy Cyclone in Burma killing 15000 People

  • mommybunnykins
    Message 1 of 3 , May 6, 2008
      Dearest Nachi and all who share - Your light and love for all will be
      most welcome in a world of ignorance and darkness, but the time of
      enlightenment will slowly draw near as the divine feminine returns her
      wisdom, and "human kind" is less of man and more of a balance between
      man and woman, may we continue to wish for peace and light, and love
      for all... both those who are in light and in darkness, and those in
      transformation such as myself.
      Bunny
      --- In lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com, "Nachi" <nachi2006@...> wrote:

      > Dear All,
      >
      > Namaste,
      >
      > There has been a severe cyclone in Burma. 15000 are believed to be
      dead.. Nature can be unbelievbly cruel..

      > I am sending my light, love, blessings and prayers..praying for
      safekeep and peace. Praying to Mother Nature to forgive human folly
      and greed.

      > Please send Your Light, Love, Blessings, Prayers and Thoughts to the
      Burmese People and their Plight..

      > Thanking You.
      >

      > Love,
      >
      > Nachi

    • prem lulla
      Message 2 of 3 , May 6, 2008
        Dear Nachi'

        I join with you in sendling my love, light and prayers to the affected people in Burma
        May all of them and us experience the peace amidst all turmoil and chaos.

        Prem

        mommybunnykins <mommybunnykins@...> wrote:
        Dearest Nachi and all who share - Your light and love for all will be
        most welcome in a world of ignorance and darkness, but the time of
        enlightenment will slowly draw near as the divine feminine returns her
        wisdom, and "human kind" is less of man and more of a balance between
        man and woman, may we continue to wish for peace and light, and love
        for all... both those who are in light and in darkness, and those in
        transformation such as myself.
        Bunny
        --- In lovingpurelove@ yahoogroups. com, "Nachi" <nachi2006@. ..> wrote:

        > Dear All,
        >
        > Namaste,
        >
        > There has been a severe cyclone in Burma. 15000 are believed to be
        dead.. Nature can be unbelievbly cruel..

        > I am sending my light, love, blessings and prayers..praying for
        safekeep and peace. Praying to Mother Nature to forgive human folly
        and greed.

        > Please send Your Light, Love, Blessings, Prayers and Thoughts to the
        Burmese People and their Plight..

        > Thanking You.
        >

        > Love,
        >
        > Nachi

        Let us make this world world a better place to live.
        It is not difficult.
        Sometimes, even small acts go a long way.
        Smile, when situation tells you to cry,
        In you own way, do anything that brings smile to faces that are tense.
        Love and Blessings

        Prem Alok