Heavy Cyclone in Burma killing 15000 People

  • Nachi
    Message 1 of 3 , May 6 3:45 AM
      Dear All,

      Namaste,

      There has been a severe cyclone in Burma. 15000 are believed to be dead.. Nature can be unbelievbly cruel..

      I am sending my light, love, blessings and prayers..praying for safekeep and peace. Praying to Mother Nature to forgive human folly and greed.

      Please send Your Light, Love, Blessings, Prayers and Thoughts to the Burmese People and their Plight..

      Thanking You.

      Love,

      Nachi
    • mommybunnykins
      Message 2 of 3 , May 6 7:43 PM
        Dearest Nachi and all who share - Your light and love for all will be
        most welcome in a world of ignorance and darkness, but the time of
        enlightenment will slowly draw near as the divine feminine returns her
        wisdom, and "human kind" is less of man and more of a balance between
        man and woman, may we continue to wish for peace and light, and love
        for all... both those who are in light and in darkness, and those in
        transformation such as myself.
        Bunny
        --- In lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com, "Nachi" <nachi2006@...> wrote:

        > Dear All,
        >
        > Namaste,
        >
        > There has been a severe cyclone in Burma. 15000 are believed to be
        dead.. Nature can be unbelievbly cruel..

        > I am sending my light, love, blessings and prayers..praying for
        safekeep and peace. Praying to Mother Nature to forgive human folly
        and greed.

        > Please send Your Light, Love, Blessings, Prayers and Thoughts to the
        Burmese People and their Plight..

        > Thanking You.
        >

        > Love,
        >
        > Nachi

      • prem lulla
        Message 3 of 3 , May 6 11:23 PM
          Dear Nachi'

          I join with you in sendling my love, light and prayers to the affected people in Burma
          May all of them and us experience the peace amidst all turmoil and chaos.

          Prem

          mommybunnykins <mommybunnykins@...> wrote:
          Dearest Nachi and all who share - Your light and love for all will be
          most welcome in a world of ignorance and darkness, but the time of
          enlightenment will slowly draw near as the divine feminine returns her
          wisdom, and "human kind" is less of man and more of a balance between
          man and woman, may we continue to wish for peace and light, and love
          for all... both those who are in light and in darkness, and those in
          transformation such as myself.
          Bunny
          --- In lovingpurelove@ yahoogroups. com, "Nachi" <nachi2006@. ..> wrote:

          > Dear All,
          >
          > Namaste,
          >
          > There has been a severe cyclone in Burma. 15000 are believed to be
          dead.. Nature can be unbelievbly cruel..

          > I am sending my light, love, blessings and prayers..praying for
          safekeep and peace. Praying to Mother Nature to forgive human folly
          and greed.

          > Please send Your Light, Love, Blessings, Prayers and Thoughts to the
          Burmese People and their Plight..

          > Thanking You.
          >

          > Love,
          >
          > Nachi

          Let us make this world world a better place to live.
          It is not difficult.
          Sometimes, even small acts go a long way.
          Smile, when situation tells you to cry,
          In you own way, do anything that brings smile to faces that are tense.
          Love and Blessings

          Prem Alok