Re: << lovingpurelove >> This Universe ~ New Poem by Nachi

  • JANICEWolfstar@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , May 5 3:20 AM
      Nachi, This is absolutely beautiful and has such deep meaning. Thank you so very much for sharing.
      Love and Light,
      Janice

      In a message dated 5/5/2008 12:10:26 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, nachi2006@... writes:

      Is this universe, all the creation,
      only a thought, just a thought,
      an idea that existed in time before time..

      one that fit itself well within a living seed..
      just as perfectly as it lives to make the limitless unknown

      how does it manage to be both at the same time?
      so small that it becomes difficult to sight it..
      and so limitless that none can see it in full view..

      only a happy, content heart can see it becoming
      in its own becoming..like a flower carrying seeds
      that give birth to new flowers,
      in the never ending journey of life..

      which is the flower and which one is the seed?
      is all so clear for each to know and BE
      thus flowers have been blooming naturally for million years and more,
      without needing to remember to know or BE

      then is happiness a pre-condition of life?
      are we born to be happy?
      to be fully blissful & content,
      exploring in the journey
      woven around time??

      This universe is a great living mystery..
      like as if a journey never begins when one puts the first step towards life..
      its not what one thinks, or what one doesn't think it to be..
      its not what's agreeable and what's disagreeable to a mind..
      its not what one allows..and/ or disallows..

      summoning water from its breasts,
      a well quenches the thirst of life..
      what does a well do when it runs dry?
      when the monsoon is far, far away,
      does life waits for such a well?

      is the answer in consciousness having it naturally,
      like the way trees have fruits on it..
      or in its awakening...

      every becoming, written poem or a song has its destined end..
      a one way road that knows no other end..
      one that cant be changed any one bit..

      for its just not the words but its a purpose that fuels every poem,
      a purpose that makes itself known..
      even before the poem conceived in poets heart..
      for whats comes to life is born with the wisdom
      & light to be the form that its known as..

      then there are poems...
      that wish to come to be known..in the same bliss,
      wisdom, beauty,  & love
      as any divinely creation..

      a flowering seed of a happy heart..
      that knows no bounds or limits..
      wholesomely fulfilled in its existence..

      **

      Dear All,

      Hi,

      New poem by me On the Mystery of Universe.

      I like to write my poem open ended..to let it flow as it pleases its heart..not confiing it to limit it to a form..or anything..but to just let it flow as it arrives..

      I have written this poem..just as the beautiful mystery of Universe appears before me..there is no taking side of any opinion, view in it..

      I loved this poem while it was coming into physical form and i think it something important for any poem.

      Sharing it with my love for your view

      With Much Love, Light n Peace,

      Nachi.

    • Spiritus Sanctus
      Message 2 of 4 , May 5 8:58 AM
        Nachi, this poem enfolds me with the stillness of sunsets peacefully painting glorious colors while sounds of holy songs, flowing from  devout and enlightened hearts, waft across the hills.  Thank you  for your ability to put into words such beauty. This poem is a great gift to us all.  Cynthia

        Message 3 of 4 , May 28 2:00 PM

          Nachi,

          After rereading your expression of your creation once again, I am in awe…………….Thank you.

          Bill