You are as full if illusion

  • william Gregg
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2008
      Bigotry, condescension, and egoism as the dark lords.
      Remove me from your campaign to cause separation and
      discord. We don't need another Neanderthalic fighting
      fool in our beautiful natural world. Gregg Blanchard

      http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?search_query=SEX&user=rasavonwerder&page=2

      > SITE TOOK 3 YEARS & $50,000. TO BUILD:
      >
      > http://www.womanthouartgod.com/main.php

      === message truncated ===