[ANGEL] 11 Taurus, The Angels of Hypnotherapy

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 29, 2008

      'Cosmic Ocean'
      by Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      11 degrees Taurus
      The Angels of  Hypnotherapy
      Also known as
      The Angels of ‘Dosom’

      Beloved,

      In manifesting Divine Love upon Earth, the sons and daughters of Light may feel inner guidance to call upon us for help with ‘mysticism, hypnotism, medical magnetism etc.  We teach how to correctly apply hypnosis regarding spirit, soul and body.  We bring about the desired effects ourselves when asked.’
      Each person at times receives inner guidance to create upon Earth realities that manifest Love in day to day life.  When the art of hypnosis and magnetism is needed for this purpose, we help you see through the eyes of love divine so that divine laws and justice are carefully adherred to.
      Omnipotent divine will for the highest good of all indwells all creation. This indwelling divine power can be enlivened so that an infusion of light of a divine virtue, or virtues, can awaken healing on all levels in a recipient, so that love may manifest more perfectly in practical ways.
      By seeing through the eyes of love, indwelling divine perfection is enlivened, and this is the process of transmutation that creates harmony and success. Flowing with feelings of divine virtues and qualities attracts new realities.

      Helping people experience infusions of light through attunement to divine virtues has no “downside”, and is very different than interferring with free volition concerning activities.
      Each human evolves through using free will, free volition, to choose that which is in accordance with Divine Law.

      People must use their own volition and inner guidance, surrendering only to Divine Providence and never to another person, unless Divine Providence Itself so ordains. For a healer using hypnotism and magnetism, a grave danger lies in taking on responsibility of someone else’s ACTIVITIES or change process if a person asks to turn over his or her power and responsibility to the healer.  For this reason, the use of hypnotism and magnetism is mostly for the infusing of divine virtues, changing behavior through healing and enlightenment, instead of controlling a person’s behavior directly.

       Even if a hypnotic transformation were to be successful in terms of directly changing an “undesirable behavior”,  the net effect of this kind of change initiated by the healer, can be weakening of the patient’s volition to control his or her own destiny, because the change in behavior comes from the volition of the healer and not the patient. Since evolution occurs through the proper use of one’s own volition, this may have adverse karmic implications for both the person and the healer over the long term.
      In contrast to this, when hypnotism and magnetism are used to attune another person’s consciousness and feelings to  states of purity and clarity of  divine virtues, healing changes occur in the patient’s perceptions so that they may make wiser decisions of their own free will and change their own behaviors accordingly.
      The divine virtue of transmutation, of cognition brought about by love divine, brings Justice- Harmony and success and satisfaction to everyone, in all endeavors. This is the virtues of letter umlaut O, eu, and O. The Divine Law of Justice and Harmony is evident in all of nature, expressing Divine Will perfectly.  By impregnating this virtue to those you are helping, great healing occurs.  Harmony and justice express the letter O.
      O… The sound of letter O is the sound of the initiation into the original principle of divine justice.  With  healing others with hypnotism and magnetism comes great responsibility.  Those who come under our guidance learn that healing must be used according to The Law of One, the highest good of all concerned.

      ‘Mentally you will be able to give expression to the absolute legality of harmony in all four basic qualities of the elements, which are will, intellect, feeling, and sensation.’

      ‘ You will have a high power of judgement and the ability to comprehend spiritually any legality, any interference by Divine Providence for the sake of justice.’

      ‘You will never be able to condemn anyone unjustly.’
        This will bring about the abilities to create any change in the emotional situations that you find yourself in and to have absolute success and happiness on all levels.’

      ‘The virtue of Divine Justice and Harmony evokes absolute emotional contentment and poise in the emotional body and bestows on a child of God the power to evoke, by will, intellect, feeling, and sensation, any situation in the emotional world—without being made responsible for it by fate in any sense—which then will have its effect on either the akasha principle, which is the principle of consciousness- penetrating- all, in the mental world, i.e., in the spirit, or in the emotional world, the emotional body, or in the material world, just as he/she wishes.  Since a child of God has now become incarnated justice him/herself, he/she wil never want to bring about unfaviourable situations in any sphere without the strict order of Divine Providence. Fate has no influence on the person who has developed thus far, and he/she has only to justify him/herself before Divine Providence.  The virtue gives a person a sense of satisfaction, absolute security, infallibility and unimpeachability.’

      This virtue has an ultramarine blue color, the musical note of C, and is the earth element with sensations of weight. It forms the throat and windpipe.
      Divine Justice is predicated on The Highest Law of All.  The Law of One states that we are all one, and that when one is harmed, all are harmed.  Likewise, when one is helped, all are helped.

      ***
      The Law of One
      We are all one.
      When one is harmed, all are harmed.
      When one is helped, all are helped.
      Therefore, in the name of my being, of who I AM, and I am one with all there is, with all beings, masters, saints, prophets, and with the Christ,
      I ask that only that which is the highest good of all concerned
      Happen here.
      I give thanks that this is done.
      So be it.
      ****

      MIRACLES

      ‘D-O-S-O-M’

      D….Understanding mysteries of creation, birthing new realities,
      divine ego consciousness, and the magic of love combined with
      *
      Umlaut O, eu, and O….cognition brought about by love divine, and the power to call forth emotional realities with acute discernment and contentment, according to the Divine Laws,
      *
      S….and perfect control over humans, in balance with gifts of prophecy, the most refined essence of divine spirit is infused into others for the purpose of healing and harmony.
      *
      Umlaut O, eu, and O ….Seeing indwelling divine perfection gives excellent judgment, understanding and appreciation of divine law and
      *
      M….allows mastery of the original water principle:
       which is control over the change process, fluidity & feelings.
      ********

      When you need our assistance, go deeply within and experience yourself as pure being united with Divine Being and all creation.
       Locate yourself in time and space by visualizing yourself as a tiny dot in the solar plexus of your own body.  See your body as swirling galaxies and universes all around.

      Meditate on the divine virtues of our name.

      For example, here is a brief description of the first virtue, letter D:
      *
       First imagine a dark blue color filling all of space. Meditate on the mysteries of the ART of creation.
       See this deep blue light shining from a tiny sun in your head. Flow with feelings of the mysteries of divine love to create.

      Enliven these feelings by toning the note of C with sensations of fiery warmth and tremendous expansion.
       With the out breath this radiance passes through the pores of the skin of the right ear to whatever inner guidance directs.

      On the inbreath is passes back into the body through these pores.
      *
      PAY PARTICULAR ATTENTION TO THIS DIVINE VIRTUE PERMEATING THE PERSON OR PEOPLE WHO YOU ARE HELPING.
      *
      Keep the rhythm of the breath natural and dissolve the light in the body when you are finished to protect the natural balance of elements in the body.
      Feel free to ask for our assistance when you are ready to will and feel the divine qualities that you wish to impart to those you are helping.
      We suggest that you try this the next time you witness a situation that calls for divine intervention, according to your own inner guidance.  The power of your imagination to visualize, feel, hear, and sense divine qualities and project them to others may amaze you.
      “By their fruits ye shall know them.”
      *
      MIRACLES
      *******

      Divine Sky

      The Angel Messages

      –—

      ORDERING INFORMATION

      We are extremely pleased to announce that Divine Sky has now gone to press and is now shipping .

      This is a large volume; it contains Angel messages of the Moon and

      of 360 degrees of the Zodiac, plus 28 early messages,

      as well as an extensive appendix.

      The book itself is over 600 pages, 8.5 by 11 inches, and includes several color plates of ethereal paintings.  Binding is over-stitched deluxe hard cover, beautiful, and suitable for gifting or display.

      The policy of this publisher is to produce inspired works without financial profit, therefore these books are offered at below actual production costs.  If the price itself is a barrier to ordering, please let us know and we will make appropriate accommodations.

      Price requested is $28.00 per book, which includes shipping within the US*.  Make check or money order payable to DAYSTAR MEDIA.

      Mail order to:

      DAYSTAR

      PO Box 1410

      Silverton, OR 97381

      Be sure to include your mailing address.

      We are happy to gift ship to another address if you include that information.

      *Email us for overseas shipping rates or with other questions at:  day.star08@...

      Thank You

      for being a part of this splendid work.

      Footnotes:

      Information of the heavenly hosts

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
    • Spiritus Sanctus
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 30, 2009

[...]

        The being and the angels share the same name. This name is a key to their powers and influence.

        THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. T

        ***

        The book " Initiation into Hermetics" ISBN 3-921338-01-8, is a preparatory book for the others. Franz Bardon's last autobiographical book, "Frabato the Magician", gives historical background and was compiled by his German publisher from notes written by Franz Bardon. T

        THESE BOOKS MAY
        BE PURCHASED FROM MERKUR PUBLISHING, INC.

        1-800-204-2473

        Or go to the lovingpurelove website

        ***********

        ******************

        For a copy of the
        TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates whole brain functioning, go to

        Books on emotional healing by Dennis Linn, Sheila Linn and Matt Linn are recommended. Also recommended: THE NEW PRIMAL SCREAM, by Dr. Arthur Janov, and any books by William R. Emerson Ph.D.

        Note:  The entire process of recapitulating and healing wounded emotions is elaborated in detail in a new book in process, “Healing the Past for Good” being written from the teaching materials of the late Dr. Michael Schlosser, Ph.D., to be published in the future.  Much of this material is also included in Divine Sky, The Angel Messages, which can be ordered for $28.00 [includes shippiing] from

        DAYSTAR

        PO Box 1410

        Silverton, OR 9738

        copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

        Stationery by Polly Menendez

        Feel free to share these messages.

        Home site:

        www.sacredpaintings.com

        Conference Call Updates
        go to www.spiritussanctus.com
        and click the appropriate link.

        THE LAW OF ONE

        We are all one.

        When one is harmed, all are harmed.

        When one is helped, all are healed.

        Therefore, in the name of who I AM,

        and I am one with all;

        I ask that ONLY
        THAT WHICH IS THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED happen here and now, and through all time and space.
        I give thanks that this is done.
        SO BE IT!

        *+*

        ***

        Image foundational base from
        Hafiz Calendar, 2007

        *

        music link
        (left click, play - right click, save)

      • spiritus@mindspring.com

              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 30, 2013

                theOphanimconnection

                11 degrees Taurus

                The Angels of Hypnotherapy

                Also known as

                The Angels of

                ‘Dosom’

                Beloved,

                In manifesting Divine Love upon Earth, the sons and daughters of Light may feel inner guidance to call upon us for help with ‘mysticism, hypnotism, medical magnetism etc.

                We teach how to correctly apply hypnosis regarding spirit, soul and body.

                 We bring about the desired effects ourselves when asked.’

                Each person at times receives inner guidance to create upon Earth realities that manifest Love in day to day life.

                 When the art of hypnosis and magnetism is needed for this purpose, we help you see through the eyes of love divine so that divine laws and justice are carefully adhered to.

                Omnipotent divine will for the highest good of all indwells all creation.

                This indwelling divine power can be enlivened so that an infusion of light of a divine virtue, or virtues, can awaken healing on all levels in a recipient, so that love may manifest more perfectly in practical ways.

                By seeing through the eyes of love, indwelling divine perfection is enlivened, and this is the process of transmutation that creates harmony and success. Flowing with feelings of divine virtues and qualities attracts new realities.

                Helping people experience infusions of light through attunement to divine virtues has no "downside", and is very different than interfering with free volition concerning activities.

[...]

                Buttfly.jpg

[...]

                battle-be-kind-everyone-fighting-girl-251768
                 Footnotes:

                Each degree of the zodiac is ruled by a high being of the heavenly host in the zone girdling the earth, and the angels who work with him or her. T he being and the angels share the same name. This name is a key to their powers and influence.

                Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from T HE PRAC T ICE OF MAGICAL EVOCA T ION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from  T HE KEY T O T HE T RUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. T

                ***

                T he book " Initiation into Hermetics" ISBN 3-921338-01-8, is a preparatory book for the others. Franz Bardon's last autobiographical book, "Frabato the Magician", gives historical background and was compiled by his German publisher from notes written by Franz Bardon. T

                  T he lovingpurelove egroup site is a loving cyber family learning together.
                T he angel messages are indexed there. Email Polly at pmenendez@...

                Or go to the lovingpurelove website

                 Email for 12 one page indexes, one for each sign of the zodiac, containing a list of 30 messages with descriptions, with DIREC T links to all the UPDA TED angel messages on the web. For these links to work, you must be a member of lovingpurelove egroup or spiritusangelmessages.

                ***********

                ******************

                For a copy of the T IBE T AN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates whole brain functioning, go to

                Books on emotional healing by Dennis Linn, Sheila Linn and Matt Linn are recommended. Also recommended: T HE NEW PRIMAL SCREAM, by Dr. Arthur Janov, and any books by William R. Emerson Ph.D.

                copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

                Feel free to share these messages.

                Inline image
1

                We are using the Fair Use clause on these images. If you see your art in here and would like credit, or to have it removed, please let us know -- we will happily put your name and a website link under the image or take it out if desired. Thanks!]

                The first three volumes are field notes taken on a scientific expedition to Nepal in the late 1800's.

                Ebook and audio format.

                Homesite:

                www.spiritussanctus.com

                For emotional healing help, there are now two free one hour and approx. 20 minute DVDs, done in 3D,  that explain how to use the trauma healing form. You may download or view  these, including the emotional trauma healing form, on our website www.spiritussanctus.com  . [There are also other free emotional healing handouts there you can download and print to help you understand emotional trauma healing.]  The trauma healing form is used to facilitate  healing a current or past emotional trauma permanently in one session. This was developed and used successfully at the PTSD clinic at the VA Medical Center in Tuskegee Alabama during the   nineties when Dr. Michael Schlosser ran the clinic. It contains 23 steps that a traumatized person is led through in approximately one to three hours to permanently heal a traumatic incident with no recurring flashbacks or nightmares.

                Moreof Cynthia’s paintings can be viewed at this site:

                www.sacredpaintings.com

                or watch a 4 minute video in 3D of the paintings at:

                Also you can just type in Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser at www.youtube.com and you'll find it too.

                Conferencecall Wednesday nights at 1-218-936-4141  pin 200100#
                8:30PM EST....group prayers and sharing until 9:30 ...then Cynthia's talk until midnight
                Please feel free to share these with others.

                T he Law of One is the original law of Creation, and is the supreme Law over all laws in all dimensions.

                T HE LAW OF ONE

                We are all one.

                Message 7 of 7 , May 1, 2014
                • 1 Attachment
                • 10 KB

                theOphanimconnection

                11 degrees Taurus

                The Angels of Hypnotherapy

                Also known as

                The Angels of

                Dosom

                Beloved,

                Each person at times receives inner guidance to create upon Earth realities that manifest Love in day to day life.

                 When the art of hypnosis and magnetism is needed for this purpose, we help you see through the eyes of love divine so that divine laws and justice are carefully adhered to.

                In manifesting Divine Love upon Earth, the sons and daughters of Light may call upon us for help with mysticism, hypnotism, medical magnetism etc.

[...]

                The virtue of Divine Justice and Harmony evokes absolute emotional contentment and poise in the emotional body and bestows on a child of God the power to evoke, by will, intellect, feeling, and sensation, any situation in the emotional world—without being made responsible for it by fate in any sense—which then will have its effect on either the akasha principle, which is the principle of consciousness-penetrating-all, in the mental world, i.e., in the spirit, or in the emotional world, the emotional body, or in the material world, just as he/she wishes. Since a child of God has now become incarnated justice him/herself, he/she will never want to bring about unfavorable situations in any sphere without the strict order of Divine Providence. Fate has no influence on the person who has developed thus far, and he/she has only to justify him/herself before Divine Providence. The virtue gives a person a sense of satisfaction, absolute security, infallibility and unimpeachability.

[...]

                Twin
Souls***Twin Flames***One Love***
11

                Footnotes

                Theangel messages are indexed there.

                Tounderstand our connection to the Andromeda Galaxy, hopefully find a copy of the out of print book called "Through the Barrier" by Edgar

                A. Ostrander.  He explains in terms of physics and  allegory that Andromeda is our galaxy in the future, coming to meet us in the now.

                For a copy of the