Tree Leaf ~ New Poem by Nachi

  • Nachi
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2008

      A Tree leaf falling down..is a beautiful poem
      written in divine love by mother nature..

      free from the entrapments of mind,
      the creeping doubts in any poets heart,
      the temptation to please the world and compromise

      Its not bounded by the meter of rhyming words..
      or the ask of a poet for glory and fame.

      It's performed ever so silently.
      almost going without notice
      in a world thats so busy in busying itself
      and then being busy in emptying it all out..

      It has more to offer than just being a matter of art..
      Breathing tranquility through simpleness
      It teaches us the wisdom to live life by present moment..
      living it fully, and then letting it go, let it sail by the winds.

      @ Nachi 2008.

      **
      Dear All,

      Namaste,

      Bliss is something that You cant miss..and if you do then there is nothing that you can do but surrender to the will of the God.

      I dont know what the goal of any art is..but perhaps one of its goal is to come from such a space of total bliss maybe then it does not matter if that piece of work is liked by anyone or not.. maybe it does not matter if its worth is questioned by this world..for it has given something to the creator...something that cant be taken away or put into a price.

      I have suffered and enjoyed my path as a poet.. I have imagined questions in people's heads..You??? A Poet???? hahaha..and their unexpected unconditional love has been my ink..inspiring me to write further..

      I loved this poem..I hope it has risen out of the shackles of mediocrity..it may / need not touch any perfection..but I hope its made of pure bliss and no entrapments of mind..

      The nature does it easy..for what us humans work so hard..name it..beauty, perfection, poetry, visuals, music..meditation, healing, light, love..it has it got it all..and its not saying anything..its just being itself.. All essential things are like that..

      Love,

      Nachi