Expanding Your Field of Possibilities, Part 3 By DL Zeta

  • DL Zeta
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2008
      Choosing the Reality you Prefer

      We have spoken to you about a process of adopting the reality you
      prefer by shifting to the identity of your self that is experiencing
      that reality.

      Once you have made the "identity shift" to your preferred reality,
      trust it is a "done deal," and go about your day to day life from the
      perspective of this new identity.

      You will notice we have used the word trust. This is quite
      intentional on our part for it is this word "trust" that we wish to
      bring into the spotlight of awareness.

      Many of you say you have issues of "trust" that make it difficult to
      trust in the realness of a new reality. We agree, misunderstandings
      swirl around the word trust in your world but perhaps not in the way
      you may have come to believe.

      Learning to Trust in the Reality You Prefer

      It may seem you "lack trust," and that this lack of trust is
      preventing you from fully embracing the new realities you adopt
      through your identity shifts. In fact, you are always trusting in
      something. The challenge comes in trusting that which you do not
      prefer. Doubt is a good example of what we are talking about. If you
      prefer to experience a reality where you are an accomplished musician
      but "doubt" this shift is possible, you are trusting in the reality
      you don't prefer - being a non-musician or at best, a perennial
      amateur longing to develop your talents to the next level. When you
      doubt, you are trusting that the opposite of what you prefer will happen.

      From this perspective, you can see it is just as easy to trust that
      you can experience the reality you prefer as to trust that you will
      experience the reality you do not prefer.

      Whenever you choose a reality and adopt the identity of your self who
      is experiencing this reality, take a further step of trusting that
      this new chosen reality will arrive in your physical reality with
      perfect timing.

      Next Week: Maintenancing Your Decisions

      For more information, visit http://www.celestialvision.org
      http://celestialfriends.ning.com/