"Meditations with our Native American Elders"...April 5

  • Barbara Bailey
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2008

      "Meditations with our Native American Elders"
      "As we plunge ahead to build empires
      and race for supremacy we should stop
      and listen to [the female] song of life. For
      without the female there is no life."

      -Oren R. Lyons, Spokesman
      Traditional Circle of Elders

      Women are created with the ability to pro-
      duce life. Women have a special tie to the
      Earth Mother. They have something in com-
      mon. They are the source of life. The Earth
      Mother gives songs to the Woman to sing.
      These songs are about life, about beauty, about
      children, about love, about family, about
      strength, about caring, about nurturing, about
      forgiveness, about God. The World needs to
      pay attention and listen to Her. She knows.

      Great Spirit,
      let me listen to
      Her songs.

      By:  Don Coyhis

      c/0

      http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=lz8gNaaxHdw    Manola, Our Sacred Earth Mother

      Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened.

      ~ Anatole France ~

      The National Wildlife Rehabilitators Association
      "Improving Wildlife Care"

      ~ Incoming and outgoing mail is scaned by Bit Defender Anti Virus ~