[MOON ANGEL] 1st Day of Lunar Cycle, Tides, New Moon

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 20 , Apr 4, 2008

      The 28 Angels of the Moon Sphere
      Divine Emotional Magnetic Rhythm

      ‘The Moon in its planetary function influences everything liquid
      on our earth. The Moon sphere is analogous to flowing feelings
      or the emotional awareness of each child of God, which
      is known in ancient terms as the astral body.’

      Healing of the Divine Feminine, the awesome realm of flowing feelings
       and magnetism, the water element, is necessary for Heaven to manifest on Earth.
      The healing of the flowing feelings of each child of God on Earth
      is therefore of major importance.

      The Angels of the Moon Sphere
      are commissioned with great responsibility in this regard.

      Angels of the Moon work with mankind in the realm of flowing feelings,
      in contrast to the Angels of the 360 degrees of the zodiac surrounding the Earth
      who work with the children of God in the realm of vitality.

      There are 28 angel groups, one for each day of the moon cycle.

      The Moon Angels of Tides
      Angels of  ‘E-B-V-A-P’
      New Moon
      1st Day of Lunar Cycle

      Beloved,

      We have been given the responsibility by Divine Providence to control the
      tides of earth, which correspond to flowing feelings of omnipresent,
      omnipotent, and omniscient Divine Love and Life.

      When the children of God call on us for our help, we teach them how
      to use omnipotent will and intent for the highest good of all in combination with
      strong flowing feelings of unconditonal Divine Love to heal the emotional reality of Earth.

      In this way we teach how to control the physical reality of Earth,
      because the physical reality of each person, and of the Earth as a whole,
      is determined by flowing feelings and emotions.

      Just as we control the tides of earth, we teach the children of
      God to attune themselves emotionally to the rhythms of Divine Life,
      so that they may flow with the sea of unconditional all encompassing Love,
      that ebbs and flows with the expression of polarity in Universal Consciousness.

      We particularly attune the child of God to the use of the Sacred Dream,
      the blueprint for perfection on the Earth. This blueprint is the
      Prime Will for the highest good of all for Earth.

      This is the Prime Will for bringing about a perfect kingdom,
      a home of pristine beauty and harmony for all living creatures.

      Miracles are created by combining OMNIPOTENT WILL FOR THE HIGHEST GOOD
      of the Earth, the electric-masculine power, with the FLOWING FEELINGS of
      unconditional love and flowing feelings of the Sacred Dream of the Moon,
      the magnetic-feminine power.

      Just like the miracles of the tides, FLOWING FEELINGS of the Sacred Dream
      and Divine Love of the Moon, manifest perfect power, rhythm, harmony, and cycles
      of flow in the emotional life for all the children of God and for all sentient creatures.

      By studying the tides, and flowing with feelings of their healing effects,
      perfect understanding of this is attained.

      By studying the scientific effects of the tides, the influence of a rhythmic
      emotional life on the well being of the physical bodies of the children
      of God and on the creatures of the world is understood.

      Attune to the divine virtues represented by the letters of our name,
      and call on our help to receive the following:

      ‘E-B-V-A-P

      We use cosmic and universal transference of consciousness
      ---------

      to produce miraculous phenomena, change the course of fate, and
      teach the children of God the control of will and flowing feelings in all planes.
      ---------

      We mentor masters to control the unfolding of
      spiritual qualities in self and others.
      ---------

      A and umlaut A (ae)

      We teach seekers to apply wisdom and truth of the
      enlightened mind to develop magical abilities like clairvoyance,
      mental discipline, language of symbols, and mind control. We reveal the
      original perfect divine blueprints of everything in creation.

      umlaut A, AE...all imperfect forms of everything in being, will, thought,
      feeling, and form are released, and therefore go through transformation,
      making way for the perfect original divine blueprints to manifest.

      ---------

      We instill devotion to service and to sacredness.
      We inspire the perception of beauty from the universal perspective as
      harmony and the cultivation of unconditional parental love, which provides
      an umbrella of protection and nurturance to promote creativity.’
      ---------

      *****

      The musical melody of our name are the notes:
      D ~ A ~ F# ~ G~C ~ B.

      We inspire perfect use of OMNIPOTENT SACRED WILL
      FOR THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL and SACRED FLOWING FEELINGS
      in the meditation of the divine virtues so that all things are possible.

      On the first day of every 28-Day Moon Cycle we flood the Earth with deep rhythmic
      flowing feelings that control the tides, so that all life may attune to the rhythms
      of the Heart Divine that pulsates throughout the Web of Life.

      "All that I do ye shall do and more."

      Sigil of
      'Ebvap'

      *** ECSTASY ***

      Revised Document: 20 November 2006

      Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser
      spiritus@...

      can purchase these books online at:
      www.amaluxherbal.com

      *****
      ~ ~ Music file ~ ~
      Rebirth.mid
      music link
      (left click, play - right click, save)

      Together we are One,
      Harmonic Waves of Pure Being.

      TV dinner still cooling?

      Be a PS3 game guru.

    • Spiritus Sanctus

                Message 7 of 20 , Nov 17, 2009

                • spiritus@mindspring.com

                              Message 14 of 20 , Jun 20, 2012

[...]

                                3-921338-13-4].Publisher is Dieter Ruggeberg, Wuppertal/ W. Germany.
                                can purchase these books online at:
                                www.amaluxherbal.com

                                *****
                                ~ ~ Music file ~ ~
                                Rebirth.mid
                                music link
                                (left click, play - right click, save)

                                Togetherwe are One,
                                Harmonic Waves of Pure Being.

                                (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
                              • Spiritus

                                      Message 18 of 20 , Oct 15, 2012

[...]

                                        For serious study of the

                                        Message 19 of 20 , Jan 12, 2013
                                          I'm sending the first and second days of the moon cycle today.

                                          Evocation ISBN 3-921338-

                                          (Message over 64 KB, truncated)