[DailyPowerWords] Transformation

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2008
      I was just speaking on this subject with a friend yesterday. In that this is an affirmation, one that was not needed to be asked for yet it did. Giving a deeper and higher impact. Namaste

      Transformation

      In life we will go through many transformations. During these periods
      of reconstruction and rebirth we come into a fuller awareness of who
      we are, and what we can become. A couple of images come to mind, that
      of the caterpillar becoming the butterfly, or of the phoenix bird
      rising out of its own ashes to begin again. Many times our
      transformation processes are challenging. We are pushed to leave
      behind the old familiar ways so that we might grow wings and reach new
      heights. As a new butterfly emerges from its cocoon, it must struggle.
      It is a seemingly difficult process, but without this effort, the
      butterfly's wings would not become strong enough to allow it to fly.

      Often we resist transformation when it tries to make its way into our
      lives, seeing only the challenges and not recognizing the amazing
      gifts that await us on the other side of the process. Other times we
      have no choice but metamorphosis, it becomes a matter of life or
      death. Whatever the circumstances, recognize the blessings that come
      through life's transformation cycles. Without change growth is not
      possible. Embrace change and spread your wings.

      Today's Exercise:

      What areas in your life are you feeling compelled to reform? What
      beliefs/emotions/ fears may be standing in your way? Face this
      challenge head on and allow yourself to be stretched to new heights.