The Abundance Project by DL Zeta

  • DL Zeta
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2008
      From the Journals of DL Zeta

      "I think everybody should get rich and famous and do everything they
      ever dreamed of so they can see that it's not the answer."
      -- Jim Carrey

      The above quote by Jim Carrey sums up the intention of what I'm
      writing here. At some point in the last two years, I realized the
      early part of my life had been so rooted in lack, illness, scarcity
      consciousness and negativity that the best way to reach a state of
      equilibrium and clear-seeing was to allow myself to experience
      abundance in a variety of ways.

      Spiritual vs. Material Abundance

      As I improved my quality of life and upgraded my material possessions,
      I felt supported and validated by the positive changes I was making. A
      side benefit of this new level of manifesting is that I could see
      clearly how what we manifest is just a by-product of our inner growth
      and spiritual understanding. It's possible to accumulate wealth
      through means other than spiritual abundance. While it may offer many
      attractive distractions and opportunities, material abundance without
      spiritual abundance is ultimately hollow, empty, depleting and even

      My arrival at this understanding came after I had finally accepted
      some basic tenents of the universe and began to become a conscious
      creator and manifester.

      These basic tenents are:

      -- I can create anything I want;
      -- Desires come into my life quicker when they are aligned with my
      spiritual purpose;
      -- Whatever images my imagination brings me are real and possible for
      me so long as I am willing to allow them;
      -- I am infinitely more than a physical being;
      -- Reality is much more than a concrete, physical experience;
      -- Creating happens quite some time before the desired manifestation
      shows up in physical reality
      -- Great levels of material success unaccompanied by great levels of
      spiritual understanding can result in devastating inner poverty and

      As I integrated these tenents into my life, I began to heal lifelong
      physical challenges, lifelong emotional turmoil, mental confusion, fog
      resulting from both, and the most destructive of all, old core beliefs
      fueling a perception that my spiritual connection existed somewhere
      outside myself. From this perspective, every thing I dreamed of was
      completely beyond my reach: health, unconditional love and the
      resources to support my dreams.

      From my new perspective, I found that everything I'd ever dreamed of
      was possible. My dreams included what most people want deep down: a
      meaningful, fulfilled existence; knowing, understanding, loving and
      honoring myself; communion and connection with others who love and
      honor themselves – in essence, a mutual support network instead of the
      more prevalent template of a mutual enabling and manipulation network.

      Adventures in Abundance and Manifesting

      The changes I'm describing began to take root after I decided to take
      the "risk" of living my life in a way that made sense to me –
      essentially, I chose to begin living my life in a way that fed my
      spirit. I chose to trust that as I did this, all that I needed would
      arrive in my life.

      As I chose this path, pictures and visions started to arrive. I took
      one step, then the next was revealed. "Things" I'd wanted in the past
      showed up. Some of them were no longer relevant. After awhile, I
      sifted through the "backlog" and began manifesting things that I'd
      wanted in more recent times. Resources, information and ideas arrived.
      Whenever I asked for something, I received a set of instructions on
      how to bring it into my life. I kept a "manifestation box" where I
      placed desires written on slips of paper. Over time, many of these
      requests arrived in my life.

      In the past, I might have judged myself for exploring abundance in
      purely physical ways. However, my new "abundance of vision" helped me
      to see that, given my own unique personal history, the quickest way to
      step into an abundance of spirit was to allow myself to experience
      abundance in many different ways. By experiencing abundance in all its
      various forms, I was able to discern the difference between qualities
      and levels of abundance. I could see that when we arrive at the
      ultimate level of abundance -- abundance of spiritual alignment - we
      are able to perceive the real "secret."

      Start Where You Are – Without Judgment

      The key is to start where you are. If you need to energize the place
      where you are abundant in a material sense, begin there. If you need
      to manifest health and well-being, begin there. If you are seeking a
      soul mate relationship, begin there. Start wherever you are. If you
      persist in manifesting your dreams and desires, sooner or later you
      will arrive in a place of clear-seeing where your vision expands
      beyond physical, material reality.

      After awhile, I reached the point where I realized things are fun, but
      their satisfaction is fleeting. I began focusing on bringing into my
      life those things that helped me carry out my purpose. Then my dreams
      expanded. I wanted to live in a holistic world founded on principles
      of peace and love.

      Obviously, we can't mandate or require others to adopt this same
      desire. We can only do what feels right to us and share the results of
      our adventures in consciousness with kindred and like-minded souls
      just as I'm doing here.

      In my own case, I began to suspect there was a further shortcut - to
      just be the "me" who's loved, fulfilled, abundant, healthy and living
      my dreams. I began to see how I could energize the timeline where this
      is a reality by becoming the version of me who is all this. The
      version of me lives in a world founded on principles of love and peace.

      This is my project for 2008, to become that version of me who has the
      abundance of spiritual connection from which all else flows.

      Invitation to Abundance

      I invite all of you to join me in this Abundance Project. Over the
      next few months, I will continue to post my experiences. I invite you
      to share yours as well. As more people take the shortcut of energizing
      the timeline where they are completely abundant and be-ing all they
      desire, we will begin healing the world one person at a time. It is in
      this place where you will find the true essence of what you have been
      seeking throughout time.

      For more information, visit http://www.celestialvision.org