Re: THE CURE FOR AIDS EXISTS

  • Rama Demetrius Dyushambee, DD
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2008
      Yo Rasa (Boyd Graves, and Everyone),

      How's about YOU, Boyd, and/or anyone posting contact info for three people, or at least one, who has received the Tetrasil cure in Tijuana, and been healed from the symptoms and delbilitaing effects of HIV/AIDS infection?

      With The POWER of LOVE Strong & Fair,
      Rama Demetrius Dyushambee, DD
      Vishnu aspect
      Aka: The Cosmic Detective & Cosmic D