THE CURE FOR AIDS EXISTS

  • Rasa Von Werder
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 28, 2008
      THE CURE FOR AIDS EXISTS

      Dr. Graves explains to Rasa

      & DR. BOYD Ed GRAVES

      ASSISTS THOSE WHO NEED IT!

      Dr. Graves explains to Rasa 3 28 08:

      Dear Rasa: What a rousing endorsement! I did not create the flowchart, the
      govt did. It is page 61 of progress report #8 of the U.S. Special Virus
      program. It proves conclusively the design, purpose and intent of the United
      States to make AIDS. ANY review of this federal program will solve and end
      AIDS. I wonder why no one has looked into the "Etiology Area" of the
      National Cancer Institute. This is all a sham of a Constitutional right to
      life. Dr. King would not wait for another President to bring this issue. The
      American people deserve better. Sincerely, Boyd Ed Graves, J.D. 619-849-9364

      Here's what he explained BY PHONE to Rasa:

      He assists the afflicted to go to TIJUANA where they then receive an
      INFUSION (IV drip) lasting 30 to 45 minutes - called TETRASIL - which is
      AG404 (silver 4, oxygen 4) The cost is $1,500.

      Dr. Boyd Graves is a graduate of the U.S. Naval Academy (Annapolis) and a
      Doctor of Juris Prudence. He is in the 9th year of leading a medical
      research project. His findings have been endorsed by THIRTY SCIENTISTS.

      As I listened to Dr. Graves on the Youtubes I was impressed by his delivery,
      the aptitude to present facts in a concise, forceful, clear, & passionate
      way, (which people on all levels can't help but understand) - unbearable
      facts which obviously the government does not want known. Why don't more
      people help him? Fear no doubt. They are KILLING PEOPLE, & if they are
      killing people, won't they come after us? And so, for personal safety,
      everyone stays quiet. But if we don't talk, the killing continues. What do
      we do in clear conscience? We talk. Life is temporary anyway, save others,
      do the right thing, eternal life is a long time, earn the right to be with
      Infinite Love by showing Love now.

      OK you're just too scared to talk openly? Then why not under all those fake
      names people use, send the message out (the links, the videos, this
      newsletter), & give him donations which he SORELY NEEDS for the work? He is
      financing all this himself with LIMITED FUNDS, even small donations would
      help for his TAXI FARE - he has no car! He also DOES NOT HAVE A COMPUTER &
      uses one at a library! How about raising the money to buy him a computer &
      the cost of keeping it running? The man is SAVING HUMANITY, he is the most
      WORTHY cause I know! He is FOR REAL, not like all those phony government &
      religious charities which simply eat up your money without doing anything.

      Dr. Boyd also has a bad ankle & his eyes are not great. With all these
      handicaps, what he has accomplished, what he is doing every day, IS A
      MIRACLE. Join this miracle! I am! Dear Mother God, please help this man!

      He suggested I look up 'Global 2000' on google to find out how they want to
      diminish the population; it is to the tune of TWO BILLION. I have not
      looked this up yet.

      We are lonely warriors. How many of us has a staff, a group of followers or
      believers that helps us? Very few. Yet the wicked who are destroying
      people are surrounded by wealth, power, prestige, deceiving people, people
      bowing & scraping to them. In spite of all of this THEY ARE AFRAID OF US
      BECAUSE THEY KNOW THEY ARE LIVING A LIE & ONCE THE LIE IS UNMASKED, THEY CAN
      NO LONGER CONTROL US!

      FLASH TO FRIENDS - RASA IS TALKING TO

      DR. BOYD Ed GRAVES IN SAN DIEGO, CA

      WHAT AN ENLIGHTENING CONVERSATION! THIS MAN IS A WARRIOR, HE IS LIKE A
      THOUSAND MAN ARMY FIGHTING A BATTLE AGAINST THE GOVT., DAVID VS GOLIATH. HE
      CAN DO IT, HE IS MIGHTY, HE HAS ALREADY WON BECAUSE HE DID THE RESEARCH, HE
      CREATED THE FLOW CHART - THE PROOF OF WHAT THE GOVT. HAS DONE. PLEASE SEE
      THE FLOW CHART, RESEARCH & PROOF ON HIS SITE!

      http://www.boydgraves.com/

      THE FLOWCHART IS AMAZING!

      GO TO HIS SITE & SIGN THIS PETITION:

      I the undersigned, hereby add my electronic signature to the People's
      petition calling for immediate review of the U.S. Special Virus Program and
      the evidence of the laboratory birth of AIDS.

      URGENT FLASH patent 567977 CURE FOR AIDS

      http://youtube.com/profile?user=xlivescom

      WomanThouArtGod.com

      rasa@... (write me get on newsletter!)

      GOVT. PATENT FOR CREATION OF AIDS &

      CURE EXIST RIGHT IN THE PATENT OFFICE

      This is the channel with 4 videos of Dr. Boyd Graves explaining:

      http://youtube.com/profile?user=xlivescom

      AIDS IS SYNTHETIC THE CURE IS SYNTHETIC - THEY MADE IT. ALL PUBLIC RECORDS
      EXPLAIN WHAT THEY DID - ALL RECORDED, DR. GRAVES PRESENTS THE RECORDS -
      HENRY KISSINGER SPOKE 1N 1974 TO THE WORLD POPULATION CONFERENCE IN
      BUDAPEST, RUMANIA, ON THE SUBJECT OF DEPOPULATING THE THIRD WORLD WITHOUT
      DESTROYING THE RESOURCES FOR FURTHER EXPROPRIATION (STEALING OF RESOURCES
      BY THE ALREADY WEALTHY). IT IS A MATTER OF RECORD - THE U.S. PLAN TO
      DEPOPULATE THE THIRD WORLD IS GIVEN. THEY STARTED WORKING ON THIS IN 1962 -
      IT ACCELERATED IN 1971 - THEY WENT TO WORK KILLING PEOPLE IN 1972 - THEIR
      PUBLISHED 'U.S. special virus project' PROGRAM HAS A SYMBOL OF 666 ON THE
      RED (blood) COVER. SATAN IS IN OUR FACE, KILLING WITH IMPUNITY BECAUSE NO
      ONE EVEN KNOWS ABOUT IT. (LEADERS OF AFRICA WERE THERE, HEARD THE PLAN OF
      KILLING AFRICANS & AGREED TO IT BECAUSE THEY ARE MERELY PUPPET LEADERS! MY
      FRIENDS, DOES THIS BOGGLE YOUR MIND AS IT DOES MINE?

      THEY STARTED INJECTING AFRICANS, THEN SOMEBODY THERE COMPLAINED WHY ARE THEY
      SINGLING OUT ONLY AFRICANS? WHY NOT GIVE IT TO WHITE AMERICANS (?????) &
      THEY FOUND 1,086 GAY MEN IN AMERICA (THE FLOW CHART SHOWS THE ADVERTISEMENTS
      FOR VOLUNTEERS!), TO WHOM THEY GAVE AN 'EXPERIMENTAL HEPATITIS B VACCINE' &
      ALL 1,086 OF THESE MEN DIED OF AIDS.

      PATENT TO PRODUCE AIDS BY 'DR. GALLO' IS 4647773. PATENT FOR CURE IS ON
      EVERY VIDEO TITLE - LOOK IT UP IN THE PATENT OFFICE ON INTERNET, DR. GRAVES
      EXPLAINS IT ALL. DR. GRAVES SHOWS THE BLUEPRINT FOR CREATING AIDS, FROM A
      GOVT. SOURCE. GREATEST ONSET OF MURDER IN THE WORLD, DR. GRAVES SAYS.

      WHEN SMALLPOX ENDED, AIDS STARTED EN MASSE - THEY GAVE SMALLPOX VACCINE &
      AIDS VIRUS AT THE SAME TIME TO 50 TO 70 MILLION AFRICANS!

      DR. BOYD GRAVE'S WEBSITE:

      http://www.boydgraves.com/

      "The 1971 flowchart makes it perfectly clear, the design, intent and purpose
      of the U.S. Special Virus program. As Dr. Peter Piot, Executive Director of
      UNAIDS says, 'The HIV/AIDS virus is the result of many steps in the
      laboratory, it was no accident.' The 1971 flowchart provides absolute
      evidence of the United States' intent to kill its own citizens and others."

      Dr. Boyd E. Graves September 28, 2002

      Ask Dr. Graves

      . . .Dr. Graves offers to answer any question and challenge regarding the US
      Special 'AIDS' Virus program (1962-1978), HIV/AIDS, the 1971 HIV Flow Chart,
      The patented cure for AIDS Tetrasil, and his new books "State Origin:The
      Evidence of the Laboratory Birth of AIDS," and "World War AIDS: The Third
      World War."

      DR. BOYD GRAVES NEEDS OUR HELP! - OUR HELP TO PUSH THIS THROUGH COURT, TO
      HAVE IT OFFICIALLY INVESTIGATED. HE HAS WORKED UNTIRINGLY FOR 16 YEARS,
      OFTEN ALONE, WITH NO RECOMPENSE, HE HAS SPENT FULL TIME DOING THIS! THERE
      ARE SCANT RESOURCES FOR THE CAUSE -

      GO TO HIS SITE & SIGN THIS PETITION:

      I the undersigned, hereby add my electronic signature to the People's
      petition calling for immediate review of the U.S. Special Virus Program and
      the evidence of the laboratory birth of AIDS.
    • winterblues11901
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 29, 2008
        No money, no car, endorsed by 30 scientists, out of millions around
        the world...sounds like a most successful scientist..now if only any
        government, not just the U.S. cold figure out the thinking processes
        of how the T 4 genes order the virus to disguise itself & trick the
        medicatins into thinkg it has eradicated itself...hhmmmm...& by the
        way, the first recorded case, according to medical information was
        recorded in 1968 in the U.S. & they think it may go back to 66. I
        never liked Kissinger but I do not believe that the U.S. took a
        positin that all of the millions in the western world were going to
        be looked at as "collateral damage"...insofar as, if such a devius
        undertaking would have been known, by those involved, that the spread
        of the virus would have been uncontrollable & therefore putting the
        entire western populations at risk also...it would not have been
        undertaken in that manner No.1 but No. 2 I am sure the thought
        processes wold have taken a long hard look at the ol fields in russia
        before the fields in Mid East & the untapped natural resources in
        Africa...

        --- In lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com, "Rasa Von Werder" <rasa@...>
        wrote:

> [...]
        > The patented cure for AIDS Tetrasil, and his new books "State
        Origin:The
        > Evidence of the Laboratory Birth of AIDS," and "World War AIDS: The
        Third
        > World War."
        >
        > DR. BOYD GRAVES NEEDS OUR HELP! - OUR HELP TO PUSH THIS THROUGH
        COURT, TO
        > HAVE IT OFFICIALLY INVESTIGATED. HE HAS WORKED UNTIRINGLY FOR 16
        YEARS,
        > OFTEN ALONE, WITH NO RECOMPENSE, HE HAS SPENT FULL TIME DOING
        THIS! THERE
        > ARE SCANT RESOURCES FOR THE CAUSE -
        >
        > GO TO HIS SITE & SIGN THIS PETITION:
        >
        > I the undersigned, hereby add my electronic signature to the
        People's
        > petition calling for immediate review of the U.S. Special Virus
        Program and
        > the evidence of the laboratory birth of AIDS.

      • Rama Demetrius Dyushambee, DD
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 31, 2008
          Yo Rasa (Boyd Graves, and Everyone),

          How's about YOU, Boyd, and/or anyone posting contact info for three people, or at least one, who has received the Tetrasil cure in Tijuana, and been healed from the symptoms and delbilitaing effects of HIV/AIDS infection?

          With The POWER of LOVE Strong & Fair,
          Rama Demetrius Dyushambee, DD
          Vishnu aspect
          Aka: The Cosmic Detective & Cosmic D