JUST ONE LOOK

  • Barbara Bailey
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 28, 2008

      03-28-08
      Music: " Gone Too Soon "

      Enjoy the little
      things, for one
      day you may
      look back
      and realize they
      were the big things.
      ~*~ Robert Brault

      When forwarding my pages, please be kind and considerate and
      do not remove my personal information below so others
      may find me if they want. "Thank you"

      ~*~ MY  YAHOO  GROUPS ~*~

      SUSAN'S DAILY DOSE
      Monday thru Friday mailing of
      inspiration, neat pictures and graphics,
      history of the day, Maxine, daily quote
      and much more. I decorate for the seasons
      and holidays and special occasions.
      2,300 plus already receive this mailing!
      Join by clicking on the below link and
      send the e-mail that pops up.

      SNAGGED EXTRAS FOR EMAIL
      Days of the week, Hello, Thank you,
      You Are Welcome, links to snagged extras, printables
      and so forth. This group holds a variety.
      Some days a lot, some none.
      Join now by clicking on the below link and send
      the e-mail that pops up.

      Just One Look
      A variety here and will include a picture, a quote,
      music or a sound. Some will be funny, sad, serious,
      pretty, children, feelings, holidays, seasons, nature,
      pets - and need I go on? Low volume mail, some
      days some, some days none. To join, click on the
      below link and send the e-mail that pops up.