Katz (Pixs)

  • Barbara Bailey
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28 8:09 AM

      From this to:

      As you can see, Trouble has really grown since we brought him out from the cold.
      He as pulled off most of the feathers on Mike's jacket. He is attempting to get the last one.

      From this to:

      Callie loves to sleep under the light that we have set up over Echo, our gecko's,  tank.
      Nice and warm there.

      These kittens have been a real source of entertainment out here on the farm.
      We love them so.

      Barb & Mike

      " Oh Yeah"