Thought for the Day

    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 28, 2008
      MacEnulty truly writes what touches upon and resonates with our Essence on many different levels. I wanted to share this one today with you all. Namaste

      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 5, 2008
        "Then let go of even that. Do nothing. The suggestions are already at
        work all by themselves. they are becoming you. Get out of their way
        and let them do their work."

        Even within our Will & Intent this resonances deeply. How often have we focused on manifestation, irrespective of what that may be, yet we try to put into motion all of those events without conscious thought of how we can fully manifest what we are focusing upon? That we are attempting to do all the work. I reflect back upon the quote above on getting myself out of the way and re-learn to embrace the suggestions yes but to get out of the way and allow those energies to work it all by themselves. (A similar comparison to the expression "let go and let God". We do need to step aside and step back with no expectations other than the energies that flow from within us shall work their wonders. In silent reflection we shall truly re-discover the energies are us and we are the energies.

        Doing nothing is not a state of giving up nor denial. It is the surrender of Ego as we simply Be. Namaste

        We live in a world that can wear us down. The end result of this living is death. That really wears you down.

        There is a constant erosion of the life energy. That's the Darwinian world, survival of the fittest. It gives us interesting little wisdoms like, nice guys finish last.

        That's the world of illusion, the world of karmic debt, the world of original sin.

        We're learning a third way, the way beyond a rock and a hard place.

        It is the place of inner peace, love, appreciation, devotion, caring. Giving becomes nourishment, not sacrifice.

        But how do we get to this place?

        Stop doing. Just be an observer. Meditate.

        There is a natural force at work in our our consciousness. It comes
        from the deepest part of our being. It takes a while to work its way
        into our consciousness.

        We become what we are conscious of, what is foremost in our minds.

        So focus on what you love, what you enjoy. We are so suggestible. The
        world is suggesting death, competition, gaining power. Make other
        suggestions to yourself. You are the suggestor.

        Suggest love. Suggest inner peace. Suggest patience. Suggest faith
        that there is something beautiful within all of us that is in the
        process of becoming.

        Then let go of even that. Do nothing. The suggestions are already at
        work all by themselves. they are becoming you. Get out of their way
        and let them do their work.

        Love works best when we become quiet within, not drowning out that
        beautiful voice that sings softly into our lives.

        Emanations
        Copyright © 2007 by John MacEnulty,
        8/5/08, St. Louis, MO

        To reply, please don't press reply. My Yahoo mail is difficult for me
        to get.
        If you'd like to comment please email me at eman8tions@aol. com

        Emanations is also a BLOG at http://emanations. blog-city. com/

        Web site address: http://Emanations. net/

        Donations in support of these writings may be sent to
        John MacEnulty, 2356 Lawrence, St. Louis MO 63110
        or go to the website and use PayPal to make a gift.

        And if you are receiving this as a forward you may subscribe for free
        by simply going to groups.yahoo. com/group/ eman8tions and jumping
        through their hoops, or you can write to eman8tions@aol. com and I'll
        add you myself.