Re: << lovingpurelove >> Re: [C-M] Post Office

  • Rongomatane
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 28, 2008
       What a great idea for American's

      -------Original Message-------

      Date: 03/28/08 16:49:02
      Subject: << lovingpurelove >> Re: [C-M] Post Office

      WRITE IT ON THE BACK OF YOUR ENVELOPES  or front!
      WE THINK THIS IS A GREAT IDEA. WE'LL START WRITING IT ON THE
      FRONT OF OUR ENVELOPES, TOO! !  Including Bills

      You may have heard in the news that a couple of Post Offices in Texas
      have been forced to take down small posters that say

      'IN GOD
      WE TRUST ,' The law,they say, is being violated.

      Anyway, we heard proposed on a
      radio station show, that we should all write 'IN GOD WE TRUST'
      on the back of all our mail. After all, that's our National Motto, and it's on all the money we use to buy those stamps. We think it's a wonderful idea.

      We must take back our nation from all the people who
      think that anything that offends them should be removed.

      If you like this idea, please pass it on and DO IT. The idea of writing or stamping!

      'IN
      GOD WE  TRUST' on our envelopes sounds good to us . WE'RE HAVING A STAMP MADE TOO! Heck,lets use it as our signature on e-mails too!

      It's been reported that 86% of Americans believe in God. Therefore, we have a very hard time understanding why there's such a mess about having 'In
      God We Trust!' on our money and having God in the pledge of Allegiance.

      Could it be that WE just need to take action and tell the 14% to 'sit down and shut up'?

      If you agree, pass this on, if not, delete!!! BUT REMEMBER IF YOU DELETE THIS,thats 1 reason why this world is in the mess we're in now.WE SIT BACK & LET IT HAPPEN!!

      Notice: This message is intended only for use by the person or entity to which it is addressed. Because it may contain confidential information intended solely for the addressee, you are notified that any disclosing, copying, downloading, distributing, or retaining of this message, and any attached files, is prohibited and may be a violation of state or federal law. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender by reply mail, and delete the message and all attached files.  To comply with U.S. Treasury Regulations, we also inform you that, unless expressly stated otherwise, any tax advice contained in this communication is not intended to be used and cannot be used by any taxpayer to avoid penalties under the Internal Revenue Code, and such advice cannot be quoted or referenced to promote or market to another party any transaction or matter addressed in this communication.

      FREE Emoticons for your email – by IncrediMail! Click Here!