Sifu Gary Jones Harris on Physical, Mental & Spiritual Fitness + Consumer Alert & Much More...

  • TheCosmicDetective@YOUtopiaINstitute.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2008
      HUmmmmm....?

      QUIET As IT's Kept, newsletter from:
      Beal Street, Rocky Mount, North Carolina - March 3, 2008
       YOUtopia* INstitute [A 501 (c)(3) spirituality, conscious awareness, and behavior evolution, institution.]

      Activate YOUR INdividual Potential - YOUtopia INstitute Campaign

      INNER-tainment,

      that assists with Knowledge to Wisdom, is the most BENEFICIAL and fun - for our bodies, spirit, and minds, for clear thinking and actions that serve our best interest, in general and overall.

      "A species evolves only to the degree it transcends its institutional stupidities." Professor W. Christopher Epler (Bill) http://theliberationofrealism.blogspot.com/

      Hey there Buccaronies and Buccarettes,

      It is a good idea, fo' yo' Whole INdividual Self, to tune in, on March 6th at 7 PM EST**, to my next World Wide Web Internet talk with the Consciousness Frontiers Person, Sifu* Gary Jones Harris,  the founder of The Shu Ha Ri Legacy, as well as a Parent, Law Enforcement Officer, and Poet. The Shu Ha Ri Legacy encompasses the 7 phase Shu Ha Ri (S.E.D.E.) Self Defense System, The Awareness Formula.  The Shu Ha Ri Legacy Life Philosophy Book is a 7-chapter book soon to be released, as well as many other concepts and programs.  http://www.shuharilegacy.com/index.html - http://www.blogtalkradio.com/garyjonesharris
      Family photo slide show: http://www.slide.com/r/qKWVfeWY3j_xz1tY70Vk9xactn3f2USf?previous_view=lt_embedded_url

      *[From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia:

      Sifu (師å'... or 師ç^¶; Pinyin: shÄ«fu, Cantonese: si1 fu6) is a Chinese term for a teacher. The character 師 means "teacher". The meaning of å'... is "tutor" and of ç^¶ "father", both characters are read fu with the same tones in Cantonese and Mandarin, creating some ambiguity. A similar term often used in the Mandarin north is è€?師 lÇ?o shÄ« (Cantonese lou5 si1), "elder teacher".

      Contextually, sifu is used in a familial manner as a child addressing a parent by the description "father", rather than a self referenced title seen in modern slang usage. It is also commonly used in a martial arts context to denote an instructional relationship.]

      Gary's next book's (title to be announced when released in April) content expresses from the focal point and substance of Wisdom through poetry Nuggets of Truth for seekers on the path.

      **[If YOU are not able to tune in to the live broadcast, YOU Can listen to them any time YOU want from the Show page "Archive" at YOUtopia INstitute Internet Radio broadcast . The Listener Call-in Number: (646) 716-7612, during live broadcast]

      "The purpose of this book is to provide the seeker with direction and encouragement on their journey to unravel the scattered truth. Truth is found outside of the fix format.  Found not in an attractive package but one dusty nugget at a time." Sifu Gary Jones Harris

      Here are a couple of excerpts, between the lines, to, uhmm, 'wrap YOUR mind around:'

      Dine Sublime

      Can you see them, can you see the signs.
      You can see them in movies, commercials, and daily life, but the best way is to research ancient times.
      Rest assured what you uncover will come under fire by cynical minds.
      The word (the sword of the spirit that is) I find confirms and is supported by history of all kinds.
      People, places, times, events, cultures, and civilizations, are all encoded within the lines.
      So..., let the cynics remain with their thoughts maintained.
      On historical truth I encourage you to dine.
      Historical truth is sublime.
      Forward vision is incomplete hindsight is where past and present meet.
      Our society is now... however, true awareness occurs when one questions what was then?
      Or what happen when?
      Not just what's happening now?
      So I encourage you, dine sublime, and look behind, what's behind always escapes the mind.

      Coincidence or Intent?

      Coincidence or intent
      You must not be content
      To accept that nature's advance
      Has occurred simply by chance
      Now there's no better example I can find
      That supports the concept of design
      Of all the details that exist
      The most peculiar for me is photosynthesis
      Through no help of ours trees and plants
      Make food from the sun
      As a result, producing food for everyone
      Another fact that's pushed to the side Is how plants take in and we exhale
      Carbon Dioxide
      Once again as mankind's friend
      They give off and we Inhale oxygen
      A better balance who can invent?
      Now there's a question of fact exact
      A better balance who can invent?
      hmmm?
      Yes indeed
      Intent
      Intent

      Website at, http://www.shuharilegacy.com/index.html

      Sifu Gary: "I currently have 18 years in the martial arts. I began breaking away from tradition after the 1st 9 years. My foundation in the martial arts is Shotokan, Kickboxing, Wing Chun, San Shou Chinese Wrestling, Thai Boxing, JKD-Bruce Lee's fighting method, and Jui Jitsu.  One day after building a training dummy I simply began to create as I created I wrote as I wrote I tested what I was creating by demonstration, and sparring weeks became months and months became years.  I knew that what I had was very formidable.

      Before I Knew it 7 years had passed and I had an original 7 phase self defense system covering all phases of fighting in a binder about 4 inches thick with a class of eager and very proficient students.  Moreover for a 6-year period I also devoted myself to the study of the Bible, development, psychology, philosophy, and an intense amount of focus on spiritual (biblical) wisdom.

      Throughout this 6-year period (because of the friends in my life at the time and my close relationship with GOD) I was able to devote myself to Celibacy.  I let go of many non-essential things, which gave me a mental and spiritual perspective that allows me now to be nearly immune to trends, styles, fads, and other material manipulation.  I learned the most valuable lessons of my life during this period. The 1st is that there is one GOD (the almighty) and only one way to achieve a relationship with him and that is through his son.  The 2nd is fighting against a physical opponent is easy as in a tournament or competition. However the unseen is quite a different animal.  I find the words of Aristotle appropriate when he said "I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies, for the hardest victory is the victory over self." This concept is extremely evident throughout the bible especially in Eph. 6:10.

      To sum it all up, martial arts have taken on a very profound meaning to me. My self defense system in particular. The intense studying, the repetition of kicks, punches, combinations, blocks, take downs, sparring, meditation, and various other training sessions all have become my outer expression of the inner battle. The precision, explosiveness, and thoroughness of the technique outwardly should mirror what's within. My most advanced students begin to recognize these things without me even mentioning GOD or the bible it's really remarkable what GOD has done through me, the word utensil comes to mind."

      Website at, http://www.shuharilegacy.com/index.html

      Heads Up...

      Another Universe?

      North Carolina Public Radio "The State Of Things" with Frank Stasio and Olympia Stone

      Thursday, February 21 2008

       Laura Mersini-Houghton (Photo courtesy Laura Mersini-Houghton)

      An astronomer discusses evidence of another universe on the edge of our own.

      Hard & Cold Facts

      For those STILL with Bush in denial?

      For others thinking reasonably clear We're not going into recession? American dollar worsens and "The public, fortunately, doesn't understand how bad the situation is. If it did, we might have a real panic on our hands." From WASHINGTON POST: WALL ST. BANK RUN  + ongoing http://carolynbaker.net/

      For sure, 'the deck is stacked' against the general population. Even when we are being consciously aware, alert and reasonably caution, without going into total reclusion, with as few transactions and interactions as is humanly possible.

      I still choose to 'play my hand' all the way out, as productively as I can, and have as much fun as I can, too. TheCosmicDetective@... Even though I fully acknowledge the realities. Such as:
      "A former White House adviser for four U.S. presidents says America is on the verge of financial and political upheaval unless the country makes substantial changes in the very near future.&#xu201D; From Stephen M. Studdert

      Harsh Awakenings

      Like all of mine, and maybe YOURS too:

      "I'm a Ph.D. economist with a national reputation in the antitrust area. I've written books, journal articles, and many dozens of op-ed articles over the years on a variety of public-policy issues. My association with the libertarian Cato Institute in Washington, D. C. goes back many decades. Yet they cut me away in a heartbeat because I dared call for more government disclosure on the UFO phenomenon...I thought that I was in safe company; apparently I was wrong." Dom Armentano: UFOs and censorship - why Cato Institute dumped me

      YOU are welcome.

      With The POWER of LOVE Strong & Fair,
      Rama Demetrius Dyushambee, DD
      Vishnu aspect
      Aka: The Cosmic Detective & Cosmic D

      Founder & Minister www.YOUtopiaINstitute.org

      LET'S HEAL IT

      COSMIC CONSCIOUSNESS: Do-It-Yourself Manual

      YOUtopia INstitute Internet Talk Radio

      http://www.linkedin.com/in/thecosmicdetective

      [Forward to friends & acquaintances who might want to KNOW for themselves]

      Up & On to "The Mind Is The Last Frontier..."

      Unsubscribe