A Poem ~ New Poem by Nachi

  • Nachi
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2008

      A poem is like a blossoming tree laden with fruits and flowers of words
      that bows to the ground with fruitful expressions
      sharing all the fragrances, tastes,
      appeasing the eyes, taste buds,
      filling the air with fragrant memories,
      pleasing one and all who witness this shower of love..

      There is a poem of another kind
      completely formless, empty of expressions, words, & sharing
      It does not have the flashy colours that appease the eyes
      nor the juicy taste that'd win over anyone's heart
      it simply does not have anything to share..
      its content is its beingness..that speaks for itself..
      it does not asks for approval nor waits for response.
      it simply flows..from the tip of creation..
      running downstream through the criss cross path of human life..
      This is the poem of living..and its this poem that nurtures poems of all kind

      **

      Dear All,

      Namaste,

      My brand new poem. I am looking at my blank blog page..thinking of a poem to write.. I searched for my previous work..but wanted to share something fresh..and it is this search in my heart to come up with a new poem on command or willful wish..that made me think hard..

      What is a poem? ..is it a assortment, arrangement of sweets / flowers..to please ourselves of having found a meaningful existance within our hearts..that proclaims.."Yes, I have found this soulful expressions, and I am true, and this is a essence of my beingness" which made me think little deep inside..and I asked myself.."what a strange irony is this!" to seek for invisible in the physical...would it not be easy..to share a content silence..that'd speak for itself..and just when I was checking this silence through touching its every fibre and pore..I found these words in my heart.

      a strange thought came into my mind..to create a poetry book..with blank pages..with no words in it..no expressions..with just beingness to share..off course it would be crazy and foolish..lol...but sometimes I think a blank page sums up it all more than any beautiful assortment of words.

      I feel a poem is truly meet and found just before it starts to appear on a page..finding its meter, rthym, words and expressions...its like the poet has seen a beautiful view of nature..and then he or she is trying to bring it all reflecting it on its pallet...like a painter..etched in stillness...yes..any such painting and poem can be beautiful..and breathtaking..but not anymore than the view held in the vision of that poet..

      I feel..all our life..in our doing, thinking, feeling, sharing, caring, through our living..we are looking to bring out this view of inside..into outside..

      This poem is a small token in appreciation, love and honour of such quest in human life.

      Thank You for Reading it,

      Blessings N Love,

      Nachi