BBC Asian Network

  • Ambika
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2008
      Dear friends,

      I auditioned to represent the BBC Asian Network's 30 second TV promo and was selected to be featured as an upcoming singer. I just thought I'd like to share these blessings from God with all of you. To view this advert, please visit this link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrNSV6UGsFE and leave your comments or www.bbc.co.uk/asiannetwork/desimixer. There is also another track of me playing the guitar and singing along with a spontaneous and lame tune - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-brdVmSgss.

      I hope you like what you see and hear :)

      God bless,

      Rise to the challenge for Sport Relief with Yahoo! for Good