"A Cherokee Feast Of Days".........February 28 ~ (TWO) ~

  • Barbara Bailey
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2008

      "Meditations with our Native American Elders"
       There are things man has control over, and
      there are things man does not have control
      over. No matter how smart we get, whether it
      be in technology or science, there are things
      we will never control. The Great Spirit care-
      fully protected and hid the control over cer-
      tain things in the Unseen World. There are
      forces in the Unseen World that make sure
      humans don't mess things up. The bottom
      line is, no matter what we do, nature will have
      the last say. Nature is the teacher, we are the
      students. May we honor and respect our
      teacher.

      ~ There is one God looking down on us all.
      We are all children of one God.
      God is listening to me.
      The sun, the darkness, the winds,
      are all listening to what we now say. ~