AN INVITATION TO A ~ Great Time of Peace ~ The Moment is NOW!

  • Barbara Bailey
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2008
      Family & Friends,
      A couple of years ago, from among our Circle of Sevens, a few began to hear
      a song from Mother Earth. When others listened to the song, they reported that
      there was another voice singing with Mother Earth. Those who heard the songs
      most clearly stated that there were two voices singing: Mother Earth and
      Grandmother Spirit. We did not know it at the time, but Grandmother Spirit was
      singing that the time of suffering for humanity was to come to an end. She
      sang  a message that said the Golden Age of Peace was upon us. But few heard.
      What we did not know was that Grandmother Spirit whispered to the
      Grandfather Spirit, "Send a messenger to the people of the Earth to tell
      them that Grandmother Spirit will walk among them if they will come together to
      call her forth. For me to walk among the people of the Earth there must be Joy
      and Wisdom for me to dwell." And a messenger was sent. Among the Circle of
      Sevens, we call this messenger Archangel Michael. He is known by many other
      names among many other traditions.
      This messenger has appeared to Joseph Crane and others among the Circle of
      Sevens. In his latest appearances, he has told us to call the peoples of the
      four directions together at Yellowstone to The Gathering of One. He has told us
      that if we call together the world at Yellowstone and stand in our star
      formations given to us by the Bird Tribe (who we call angels) will open the
      Golden Age of Peace will begin.
      He also told us that we must ask the Shoshone Nation for permission to do
      our Grand Formation ceremony on their homelands. He also asked us to consider
      having the First Nations teach us how to dance the Dance of Oneness. When three
      Hopi Elders came to two of the women who are in the Circle of the Sevens, we
      began to realize from the one they call the Keeper of the Secrets and the
      Prophecies, that many prophecies from the different tribes will come true if
      the  tribes from the four directions come together.
      Don Alejandro Oxlaj, Grand Elder of the Mayan People and head of the Mayan
      Council of Elders asked us to contact Bennie "Blue Thunder" LeBeau. Blue
      Thunder  is an Eastern Shoshone/Piaute from Wyoming who helped orchestrate the
      permission  from his Elders so that the tribes of Central America would know that
      they have  been given the blessing to join in ceremony in the Yellowstone area.
      Because of  help from Bennie "Blue Thunder" LeBeau and his relations, three
      of the four  Eastern Shoshone Elders, have given permission for us to do
      ceremony at West  Yellowstone, MT. These ceremonies we call the Dance of Oneness
      called the Grand  Formation. We will continue visiting with the Bannock, the
      Eastern Shoshone, the  Arapaho, the Lakota, the Navajo and other Indigenous
      Nations to invite them to  The Gathering of One; to participate in the coming
      together of the tribal  nations. All those who can put differences aside will come
      together as they once  did long ago and peace will return to the Eagle Nations
      of the North.
      Because permission was granted by the Eastern Shoshone, Don Alejandro will
      be coming to The Gathering of One for the Dance of Oneness. Don Alejandro is
      head of the National Mayan Council of Elders of Guatemala, Day Keeper of the
      Mayan calendar, a 13th generation Quiche Mayan High Priest and a Grand Elder of
        the Continental Council of Elders and Spiritual Guides of the Americas. He
      has  stated that he may also be bringing several (as many as 10) other tribal
      spiritual Elders from the Americas for this event. Don Alejandro has also
      conveyed what else needs to happen to fulfill what he calls "the world
      prophecies." He has told us to bring together the tribes from the four  directions, and
      if we do this, the prophecies of the Jaguar people will also be  fulfilled.
      If we choose, we can fulfill the Hopi, the Mayan, the Shoshone, and  the Mamos
      prophecies of peace by bringing the world together at  Yellowstone.
      Through the spiritual leader, Sequoyah Trueblood, we have been told that  the
      Mamos of Columbia will also be coming. The Mamos come from the place called
      the Heart of the World in the mountains of Colombia, and are made up of four
      tribes: the Koguis, Arhuacos, Wiwas, and Kankuamos. Their prophecies tell of a
      time where peace will come to earth when the Eagle Nations will gather with
      the  Condor Nations. The Gathering of One will be one more opportunity when
      the Eagle  Nations of the Shoshone, Arapaho, Navajo, and Hopi, as well as other
      northern  tribes, will come together with the Condor Nations of the
      Mayans/Aztec and the  Mamos.
      For the last two years at these Gatherings of One, we have done a dance
      called the Dance of Oneness. In the latest appearances, the messenger, Michael
      the Archangel told us that the First Nations people would show us their Dance of
      Oneness. Amazing that the following story comes from Sequoyah Trueblood:
      There  lived a great spiritual Elder among the four tribes of the Mamos. And
      before he  died recently, he told the Mamos that he would give them a secret that
      he had  kept until now. He told the Mamos Elders to take this secret to the
      tribes of  the North. This secret is called the "tatame," which means "the Dance
      of  Oneness." It seems that the spirit world is moving the tribes together
      for this  event in Yellowstone.
      Three Hopi Elders approached two women who are in the Circle of Sevens.  From
      that meeting, the Elders were told of our intent to call the nations
      together in West Yellowstone, Montana, on the Summer Solstice of 2008. When they
      heard what we were doing, two of the Elders agreed to come to teach us the
      stories of when the tribes were one. One of the Elders, who is known as the  Keeper
      of the Secrets and the Prophecies, George Nasafotie went into a four day
      vision quest. And when he came out, he contacted us again and told us that three
      of our men, three of our women, and three others were to come to the Hopi for
      the Ceremony of the Kachinas in February. We have agreed to do this. He also
      said that he saw that if we were able to bring the nations together in our
      star  formations at West Yellowstone, that the caldera beneath the Yellowstone
      National Park would go quiet once again, and that there would no longer be a
      need for an eruption.
      Simply put, the Indigenous Nations of the Americas are being called to the
      Yellowstone National Park area from June 18th to the 21st, 2008. Along with
      this  event will be the call for a great Gathering of Nations to unite in Oneness
      in  the Grand Tetons of Wyoming on August 8, 2008 (known as the Great Time of
      Peace  8:8:8). For this second ceremony, Blue Thunder will be asking for
      blessings of  support from his Shoshone Nations people. It will be at this event
      that the  Eagle and Condor Nations will be called to gather together, once
      again in  oneness, to dance the Spirit Dance—calling out to their ancestors to
      join them  in the Ghost Dance to complete the healing of the Grand Teton Medicine
      This ceremony for the Great Time of Peace will also address peace with
      Mother Earth. It is time to purify the elements of Mother Earth — the earth,  wind,
      fire and water — for all of Creation's life forms to be healed, allowing
      this purity to return to the snows, rains, springs, rivers and lakes that would
      bring sacredness back; bring back life to the land. Many around the world
      feel  that the prophecies of peace and the forthcoming of the Fifth World can be
      fulfilled at this time. The Bird Tribe has told us that this will, indeed,
      happen. They tell us that a new Eden-like garden will return to the Earth,
      beginning within the Grand Teton Medicine Wheel Circle, if we can bring the
      world together.
      We will soon contact Elders within the Dali Lama's organization as well as
      contact Elders from Africa. We ask all peoples and all tribes who cannot travel
      to the Yellowstone area to enter into their own Dances of Oneness. We will
      send  out the star patterns for the gathering given to us by the Bird Tribe,
      which  people all around the world can use to join us in our Grand Formation at
      Yellowstone. This will connect people all around the world together with the
      Bird Tribe, who will assist humanity in bringing forth the first vibrations
      of  Peace, spoken of in the prophecies of the First Nations of the America's
      since  ancient times.
      From our hearts to yours.
      "The Grandmothers Speak"
      The Moment is NOW!
      * We are planning to attend this spactacular & historic event in Wyoming August the 8th.
      We hope to see you there!
      Mike & Barbara
      Please, Pass it on...
      Spreading the Light,

      P.S. Do not forget to bring your cameras~*
      *Contact information for Bennie "Blue Thunder" LeBeau is provided int the attachment.