Re: << lovingpurelove >> Hello Everybody!

  • prem lulla
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26, 2008
      Dear Patricia
      Welcome Back  to the Group,
      Pls share your experiences freely with us. This group is more than mere exchange of ideas. MAny times We have connected with each other.
      We can do so even more, pls go on and give your intentions to connnect to the spirit of this group. And you will see wonders happening.
      With Love and Blessings
      Prem Alok

      patricia <pattimaris1675@...> wrote:
      It has been some time since I last belonged to this group, in fact
      several years ago. I recently re-joined. Thank you for accepting me.
      I will soon send in some of my poetry and look forward in getting
      to know you all.
      Pattimari

      Let us make this world world a better place to live.
      It is not difficult.
      Sometimes, even small acts go a long way.
      Smile, when situation tells you to cry,
      In you own way, do anything that brings smile to faces that are tense.
      Love and Blessings

      Prem Alok