Re: << lovingpurelove >> Sending Prayers your way

  • LINDA ROGERS
    Message 1 of 36 , Feb 25, 2008
      Oh Thank you so much!!
      Tears of gratitude
      I am in Chico, California

      "Sylvain J.R. Bergeron" <wolfie840ca@...> wrote:
      Hello Linda.

      I will send prayers your way and also some Reiki free of charge. Let me know the approximate location (a city and State are sufficient).

      God bless you

      Sylvain (Ottawa Canada)

      Linda <orendaspirit@ sbcglobal. net> wrote:
      Hi All,

      I have been struggling for some time and praying for an ending

      My mother passed away almost 2 yrs ago of alcoholism, I was
      appointed the trustee of her estate. I have 2 older brothers who
      also have drug and alcohol issues. They have been so angry and
      cruel because of my being "in charge" that they distroyed her home,
      stole everything of value out of it and are now attempting to harm
      me by sueing me over my accounting imperfections. It hurts my heart
      so deeply and I miss my Mom ... and I've been feeling a debilitating
      fear. The rational side of me knows that they can't really hurt me
      yet the fear is still at the pit of my stomach...
      My prayer is for peace and freedom...
      I beleive that my journey as a Mom, friend, partner and teacher is
      that of love and light. I believe that I am blessed and divinely
      protected ...
      That's why I've been guided to this amazing group of "LOVE"
      Thank you for reading!
      Any feedback will be treasured
      Thank you Thank you
      Love & Light,
      Linda

      Love & Light,
      Linda

      Message 36 of 36 , Mar 26, 2011
        A beloved soul connection and sister has asked for prayers and energy to be sent for a sister lightworker. Her name is Molly Opal Moore and presently lives in Bryan, Texas. She is a mother of 3 and they need another place to manifest for them to live as soon as possible for protection from an abusive partner. Any and all prayers, energies and more that can be directed for her and her children would be deeply appreciated. love, Shay