Re: [lovingpurelove] Digest Number 20

  • JoAnnKite13@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 13, 2000
      Very beautiful, Patti! Your poems have a magical way of soothing the
      soul and opening the eyes to all the beauty around us and within us.
      Love,
      JoAnn

      http://community.webtv.net/JoAnnKite13/AlchemicalPoetry
    • pattimaris1675@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 13, 2000
        Thank you JoAnn, your kind words are welcoming and nudging me to activating
        those energies in another poem. Hey, aren't you a poet too? I read some of
        yours on your URL and was deeply impressed with the flowing magical way you
        write them and carry us off into the past, a long ago past, mythical past.
        Patti