Fw: Welcome to lovingpurelove

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2000
      Forwarded from Pattimari.
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: <Pattimaris1675@...>
      To: <lovingpurelove-owner@egroups.com>
      Sent: Sunday, September 24, 2000 8:20 AM
      Subject: Re: Welcome to lovingpurelove

      Greetings to you all! I have arrived, and pleased to be here and
      get to know
      you all better.
      After jogging this wonderful wintry sunshine morning, I came in
      poured myself
      a hot cup of coffee, and sauntered out to the garden to greet the
      little
      Morning Glory vine that I planted a week ago, ah! There it was
      reaching out
      to the honeysuckle next to it; its first blossom appearing, the
      brilliant
      color of blue. I sat back on my bench sipping my coffee feeling the
      spirit
      everywhere. The birds were singing as they ate their seeds I had
      left for
      them and every once in a while they looked up at me, as if to say,
      "Thank you
      for feeding me" I sat there and felt so honored by the beauty nature
      has
      entrusted us with.
      Isn't life so wonderful?
      Oh, I know we have our trying times, however, we always indeed come
      back with
      more insights, and more in-depth understands.
      I am readying Joseph Campbell books right now. I just finished
      "Myths to
      Live By" He has such a wonderful way of showing us ways to enjoy the
      spirit
      within and guides us to go inward to seek our answers and
      spirituality. I
      can't seem to get enough of him.
      I wish you all baskets filled with love and sunshine and a smile to
      go
      through out your day.
      Love,
      Pattimari