Re: Digest Number 125

  • pmenendez@myexcel.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 22, 2001
      Thank you for commenting, Patti. The planetary and angelic messages
      are filled with the wisdom that we are awakening to in this new age
      of aquarius, but more, it is divine wisdom for all time which dawns
      on us as we grow in love and oneness. Each message contains true
      inspirational guidance and wisdom, confirming where we are heading
      and that we are attuning to the divineness within and without.

      Let me notify each of you now that I will be out of town from Sunday
      morning through Wednesday night. I will ask Mike Macklin if he will
      be able to forward the daily messages.

      May our heart centers feel the fullness of love and unity with All-
      That-Is.

      Love, Polly