Re: << lovingpurelove >> im sharing some of my thoughts and quotes i enjoy with you

  • Polly Menendez
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2008
      Actually, Nicolai, your musing down below, where you speak of finding our truths inside ourselves, is supreme.  Where better to seek the essence of unity and divinity?  Eternity?

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2008
        you're very welcome polly as most people find it difficult to understand what i am saying!  i'm glad i can write to you with my heart and mind without having to dilute my essential spirit.  may i add i really enjoyed the angels of nature you prepared for us today, really beautiful colours and im dreaming of travelling back into the nature so it was really appropriate for me.

        "What are you? I have never seen anything like you." The Raven lookedat man and was surprised that this strange new being was so much likehimself.
        Inuit creation story