im sharing more thoughts of mine

  • nicolai73
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2008

      The way a visionary works--he moves on,

      but he leaves a lot of ideas behind.

      It's like science fiction.

      Someone writes about a world but they

      don't actually create it.

      They leave a map for others to follow...

      I like options....

      You're as young as the last time you

      changed your mind.

      --Timothy Leary, quoted in

        "Timothy Leary Celebrates Dying,"

        Los Angeles Times, 2-28-95

      (excerpt from www.amfor.net/adoptaquote.html)

      cosmic love reconciliation seed quotes thought pattern is making me feel hungry must be time to cook my big bro something good and healthy and really pure.