seed saver

  • nicolai73
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 2, 2008
      "The ancient prophecies of Mesoamerica pinpoint the return of Quetzalcoatl, Lord of the Dawn to the time that correlates with August 16/17, 1987 in the Gregorian Calendar. Quetzalcoatl represents the force of cosmic intelligence, the spiraling, serpentine pattern that governs the movement of all things in this universe. Quetzalcoatl is the enlightened state, the kundalini energy soaring to the crown chakra. Quetzalcoatl lives as potentiality, a seed within each one of us. 144,000 Human Beings will emerge to be the sprouting of that seed on the day of Harmonic Convergence, and will grow to flower and seed again towards the awakening of all humanity in the years that follow." [Handout from the International Sacred Sites Festival - 3/15/87]
    • Polly Menendez
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 2, 2008
        Nicole, I don't fall for this, but you have the printout, I guess.  I personally experienced kundalini awakening, but a number of years prior, 1967-1968. I remember it extremely well.  It just takes a talented master to awaken it.

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 2, 2008
          Hey Polly, I also have a cd from a mexican group entitled Quetzalcoatl, i can give you a copy or you might be able to download it yourself.

          --- In lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com, "Polly Menendez" <polly_menendez@...> wrote:

          > Nicole, I don't fall for this, but you have the printout, I guess. I personally
          > experienced kundalini awakening, but a number of years prior, 1967-1968. I remember
          > it extremely well. It just takes a talented master to awaken it.

        • Polly Menendez
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 2, 2008
            Hey, I'm sorry for calling you Nicole in the last message.  Perhaps your name is Nicolai, as I'm just noticing the mistake.  For now, Iets say I'll pass on your generous offer.  How would you describe the benefits of your CD?  Share your name too.

            Hey Polly, I also have a cd from a mexican group entitled Quetzalcoatl, i can give you a copy or you might be able to download it yourself.

            --- In lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com, "Polly Menendez" <polly_menendez@...> wrote:

            > Nicole, I don't fall for this, but you have the printout, I guess. I personally
            > experienced kundalini awakening, but a number of years prior, 1967-1968. I remember
            > it extremely well. It just takes a talented master to awaken it.

          • nicolai73
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 2, 2008
              Orange: Orange is a healing color, if you have a lot of orange in your energy field then you are a natural healer or you are doing some healing work on yourself (it's a quote).