To Share Message for February 2nd from My Book 'The Angel Book of Days', by Vanessa Lampert

  • patti garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2 2:35 PM
      Hello everyone:

      I used this graphic of a wizard, holding a crystal ball, to signify wisdom, which is what the message for today is about.  I know that some people do not believe in either wizards or crystal balls, and I am not even sure if I do or not.  However, this is being sent as a symbol of wisdom and I hope you will take it in that way, and not as my insinuating that this is a good source of wisdom.  Each person has to find their source of wisdom in their own way and in their own time, how and wherever you may choose to find yours is perfectly fine; that is why it is so wonderful for us all to have free will to make our own choices in life.

      But first, let me tell you all what this book tells us about February.

      "February is governed by Angel Barchiel.  He is the angel of compassion, peace and tranquility.  He can teach you how to appreciate your physical human existence upon this earth.  At the same time, Angel Barchiel can help you learn how to connect with your soul and then, eventually with the Universe.  Barchiel can inspire you to become more compassionate, and to develop the emotion and inner strength that can activate self-healing within us all.  Once we become at peace with ourselves, we can then reach out to others and help them to heal as well.

      Now for today's message on wisdom which is as follows:

      "Wisdom comes with age.
      Welcome it with open arms,
      as your knowledge and patience
      influences those around you.

      "So be willing to listen to others
      and ask your Angels to give you
      the selflessness to understand
      and help them."

      I found this message and these words so very powerful and wonderful today because they resonated with me in a huge way.  My wish is that some of you out there in cyberland will feel the same way.

      Again, do continue to enjoy your day to the fullest extent possible.

      Peace, love, light, joy and angel hugs,

      PattiAngel

      P.S.  Thanks to a special friend named Paula I was able to get a new copy of this special song from Elvis - Listen to the Wisdom of the Ages.  Enjoy!